The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login Server Timing Out

illusiouk
illusiouk
✭✭✭
I'm trying to log into the EU server but it is timing out. Anyone else have this problem?

I can access the NA server without any issues.
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    same here, wtf
  • H3llion_King
    Yep same here!!! Sucks!
  • morpheus2n2
    morpheus2n2
    Soul Shriven
    Been having it for 2 days, thought it was my Preview build but happens on my other xbox as well, if I choose the NA server it works fine
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    I sent in a ticket explaining the issue and I got a response from a member of the Elder scrolls team (Scout) telling me that its been resolved and I can log in.

I tried and I still can not get in.
  • morpheus2n2
    morpheus2n2
    Soul Shriven
    Have you responded saying no you lied to me :P
  • illusiouk
    illusiouk
    ✭✭✭
    lol I just said no its not !

I'll just wait to the forum notice updates because clearly sending in a ticket did not work. :neutral:

• TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me too EU
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Samesies
  • RAYBCN
    RAYBCN
    same here

great announcement yesterday with a big update, good, what we want to play now, not on july. begin for a good log server...
  • DigitalByDesign
    Keep getting an internal error has occurred, I did manage to get on for 5mins game crashed now this..

Anyone else still having issues??
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Please try doing the following to resolve your issues:

Check Service Alerts

Verify the servers are not undergoing scheduled maintenance .
    If playing on console, you should also check the service alerts for your platform:
    • Xbox Live Status
    • PlayStation Network Service Status
    If the ESO server or platform is undergoing maintenance or experiencing an outage, you will not be able to connect until it is resolved.

Power cycle and then test your network

If playing on console, you can reset your machine's IP by performing a hard reset. To do so, hold down the power button on the console itself and allow it to completely shut down. Once complete, turn off your modem or router as well and wait 10 minutes before turning all of your devices back on.
    If playing on PC/Mac, you should also try turning off your modem or router for 10 minutes before rebooting.
    When everything is back online, you should test the console's network connection.

Add ESO as an exception to your antivirus software

Each antivirus program is different, and we recommend you view your antivirus developer's website for full instructions on how to add exceptions.
    The application files that may require exceptions are:
    • ESO_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe (by default)
    Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file.When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the antivirus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\

Forward the game ports

To best access The Elder Scrolls Online you should configure you routers to open the following outbound ports:

All Platforms

• TCP / UDP Ports 24100 through 24131
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24500 through 24507
    • TCP / UDP Ports 24300 through 24331
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433
    In addition to the above, some more-specific ports are required for consoles.

Xbox One Ports
    • UDP Port 88
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP and TCP Port 53
    • UDP and TCP Port 3074
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433
    PlayStation 4 Ports
    • TCP Ports 10040 through 10060
    • UDP Ports 50000 through 60000
    • UDP Ports 12000 through 32000
    • UDP Port 6250
    • UDP Port 5060
    • UDP Port 5062
    • UDP Port 3478 through 3479
    • TCP Port 80
    • TCP Port 433
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • hashtagdarkside
    hashtagdarkside
    Soul Shriven
    Its the weirdest thing. Ive been getting the same issue, however its the other way around. I cant access anything on the NA server, but I was able to make a new character on the EU server.