Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please help!

Elder_Night
Elder_Night
✭✭✭
I quit playing eso for about 6 months and now that I'm back I keep getting stuck running in random directions when I start fighting. It keeps happening in pvp. Soon as I begin fighting, something happens and I get stuck running and needa press wasd to fix it. It's really screwing me over in pvp constantly and people are begging to make fun of me :(

I haven't changed any of my keybinds or anything. I'm sure I'm pressing some combination of keys that is causing it but I'm not sure.
I'll blow your eyeballs off their hinges
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Frantically jamming the Escape key might fix this issue, which I believe is caused by lag.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using any charging skills (getting stuck in run animation due to lag) or is a Nightblade using fear and making you run off?

Also have you bound auto-run and are hitting that?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elder_Night
    Elder_Night
    ✭✭✭
    I think it might have to do with ambush. It always happens right at the start of a fight. I'm trying to reproduce it on npc's but for some reason it happens in pvp lol. And no I don't have autorun bound.
    Edited by Elder_Night on February 1, 2017 1:13PM
  • Elder_Night
    Elder_Night
    ✭✭✭
    I figured it out. I had one of my mouse buttons bound to the pause/break button, and for some reason it randomly causes you to get stuck running when activating that key. Don't know why, but there it is for anyone else who has this prob in the future and comes here from google search.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Might be a bug