The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

LF Large Active Trading Guild with Traders in Capital City Locations

WarpigFunk
WarpigFunk
✭✭✭
Im looking for one of you baller guilds that consistently have a trader in a major hub city EVERY week. Not concerned about the fee - just want to get stuff sold efficiently.
I'm in 2 different trading guilds right now, and even pricing super competitively I have 30/30 spots taken up in both and stuff just never sells.

I sell reagents, glyphs, food, end game gear, crafted set gear, crafting materials, nirn trait stuff, pretty much anything.

I'm looking for a guild whose trader is consistently located in Grahtwood, Mournhold, Wayrest, etc ... every reset.

Please whisper or just send invite. If you're generally in one of the big trading spots I'll probably recognize the guild name.
PSN Warpigfunkadelik

Thanks in advance!
PS4 [NA]
Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
-VERIFIED-
-FFF-
vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    We run a 5K weekly trader in Craglorn TRIBUNAL COUNCIL or also a 10k weekly or resource fee capital city trader Elite Trading Co. Our 10k guild is in wayrest this week. I'll invite you to both :) hope to see you in game.
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    PS4 [NA]
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Jugs and any other GMS - just reminding - I never got that invite. Still looking for Elite Tier trading guild with Trader consistently in Major Hub City location.

Thanks
    PS4 [NA]
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-