Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Gear for leveling a Khajiit StamBlade

NocturnalGuideMe
NocturnalGuideMe
✭✭✭
Looking to find out what gear or sets i should be looking for (and possibly where?) as far as benefits for my Stamblade. Im only level 27 right now, grinding through dolmens and the storylines.

looking for a set that will give me stamina but also maximize my crit. eventually going to go PvP. looking for medium armor with surviability. Im torn between being a burst dps or sustained. idk what is better for my play style.
Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't stress too much about leveling gear...maximizing it is a lot of work for something that lasts a short time, lol.

Hundings Rage is a great base stam set: crit and weapon damage buffs. It's a six trait set...I like to make my own, and it isn't hard to learn six traits on three medium armor pieces and daggers. But if you don't like crafting, Night Silence and Ashen Grip are 2 trait sets...you can learn that in an afternoon. They're not bad sets...I wore them when I was a new player all the way into vet levels.

And any stam drop set is fine. Farm dolmens in an area that's busy, and once you get three jewelry go farm bosses to get two more pieces.

A setup I used a lot when I was leveling was 5 Hundings, 4 Night Silence and junk jewelry. (But now you could make that three jewelry set pieces easily).

There are definitely more powerful setups. But then you're going to farm for them for a week, and by the time you get piece five the first piece is outleveled and crap. At your level, the above configs would serve you well and get you to vet...even to c160. Then you will have a better idea of character needs and can look for c160 gear that really matches your play style.

But on my stamblade, two years into playing him, I still have his Hundings / Night Silence gold c160 armor (great for thieving runs and dark bro work), now supplemented with some monster sets. I'd be totally happy running that in pvp and most any pve.
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to find out what gear or sets i should be looking for (and possibly where?) as far as benefits for my Stamblade. Im only level 27 right now, grinding through dolmens and the storylines.

looking for a set that will give me stamina but also maximize my crit. eventually going to go PvP. looking for medium armor with surviability. Im torn between being a burst dps or sustained. idk what is better for my play style.

I wouldnt stress about the gear at this point. Anything stam based should help as long as u keep the trait on training to level up quickly. My recommendation would the Night Mother.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    To be totally honest gear while levelling doesn't matter.

But the typical beginner sets for stamina are crafted 5 pc. Night's Silence and 4 pc. Ashen Grip. Training on everything for more xp.

If you are on PC/EU feel free to add @Jitterbug and I will hook you up.
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks guys. I'm ripping Through levels. Got to 30 last night since posting this.
    Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade