The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Trader Did Not Send Bought Items

LiesandEther
LiesandEther
✭✭✭
Went to Elden Root, spent 1,200 gold on 25 Dwarven Ingots @ 2:30pm EST on 1/31/2017 and have yet to receive my material. I've logged out watched the Bethesda Morrowind release announcement on Twitch, logged back in. Still not there. It is now 6:30pm EST on 1/31/2017. What seems to be the problem? I'm used to buying items from guild traders and not seeing them in my mail for 15minutes. But 4 hours now and still nothing?
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had this happen a few times, bought something and it never arrived.

Pretty sure there is a bug, kinda rare though, but its there.

The last time it happened to me it was 40k for something, so long ago now I can't recall exactly what. But I wasn't happy.
    PC NA - EPHS
  • lehran
    lehran
    ✭✭✭
    4 hours does seem excessive, open a ticket with Customer Service to see if they can help you out.
  • trisha83
    trisha83
    Soul Shriven
    This has now happened to me. Purchased 3 items yesterday and still have not received them. I did put in a ticket so I hope they can fix it.