Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

HELP Templar magika based build

Steve_1995
Steve_1995
Soul Shriven
Guys i need your help. I'm a main PVE that needs a really good build for my templar to do even some PVP (i can be a good healer, but i'm really an useless damage dealer and i die pretty quickly). It's a completely magika based templar with destruction staff in main and restoration in backup. I thought of getting new equipment and i did this set:
5 pieces of light armor (seducer set) + 2 heavy law of julianos (+3 jevelry of the same set [can't find them] with magika regen) all with a max magika enchant and a nirnhoned trait (for some resistance). The 5 pieces from the seducer/julianos set give me a 1376 spell crit, 299 spell dmg, 1934 mgk and 258 mgk recovery with a 8%less mgk for spells (5 pieces of seducer) and the mage mundus stone gives me another 1280 mgk.
As for the staffs i thought of using a lightning dest staff and a rest staff with both absorb mgk and defending trait.
I thought of using my champ points to get:
Warrior->lady->elementar defender+hardy+light armor focus
Thief->tower->magician for
Mage->apprendice->elfborn (only 30 points to get the 12% crit chance)
->ritual->thaumaturge
Is it a good build or should i only focus in max mgk and recovery? I play often but i can't quite grasp the mechanics of damage dealing and damage resistance so i tried to get a balanced build.