Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Worried about Open World Small Scale

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
With battlegrounds coming all I can think about is Open world PVP. Either Ganking or Zergs. Any small groups will be in battlegrounds. Hopefully this is well thought out.
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are barely any small groups now lol
    All the small groups are just destro ultis spamming with vicious death and nightblades
    It's cancerous so I'd rather them have out and let the zergs fight each other while the gankers pick off the stragglers like a real battle.. there isn't a group of 5 taking on other groups of 20 in an actual open field fight so I'm fine with it it's more realistic
    Edited by LiquidSchwartz on January 31, 2017 8:48PM
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

Options
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Real 4 man groups won't find enough satisfaction in a small scale arena for long... Real 4 man's like to wipe groups of 20 people open world, not a few people in an arena
    Options
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BurritoESO wrote: »
    Real 4 man groups won't find enough satisfaction in a small scale arena for long... Real 4 man's like to wipe groups of 20 people open world, not a few people in an arena

"Real men" don't need to advertise that they are "Real men" ...
    shades.gif
    Options
  • Trottz
    Trottz
    ✭✭✭
    serious small scale is already dead for quite some time. unless you're part of the exploit-FOTM-"look at me, wiping noobs"-meta, that is. i don't even get how some peeps are still around. running the same cheese and still capable of laughing. i mean. i thought my life sucks lol. oh well. can't wait for the sun and birds to come back.
    Trist'is and Krahl, a.D.

“Show me a mortal who is not pursued, and I’ll show you a corpse. Every hunter is hunted, every mind that knows itself has stalkers. We drive and are driven. The unknown pursues the ignorant, the truth assails every scholar wise enough to know his ignorance, for that is the meaning of unknowable truths.”
    Options
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Players will go where they get more of what they want.

4x4x4 battlegrounds will certainly attract some play-time away from the other pvp options.

Just like housing will enable dueling centers inside of homes for established crowds.

now i have no idea how the 444 three-way-dance mechanic will play out for changing current dynamics and metas.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Options