Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

What happens to all the materials in your crafting bag when ESO+ lapses?

dbonifaci_ESO
dbonifaci_ESO
✭✭
Just wondering. Haven't been playing much the past month so going to cancel my ESO+ for now, What happens to all the material in my crafting bag? Do they go to mail and just sit there until I claim them? If I renew in a few months, do they automatically go back into the endless crafting bag?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They stay there until you retrieve them, and then they go to your regular inventory. Any new mats go to your regular inventory.

Just some friendly advice, if you have not done so yet, roll 2 or 3 mule Alts and max out there Bag Spaces (both character and horse) to store all your crafting materials. Even more Alts if you have more than 200 of each material.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • dbonifaci_ESO
    dbonifaci_ESO
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    They stay there until you retrieve them, and then they go to your regular inventory. Any new mats go to your regular inventory.

Just some friendly advice, if you have not done so yet, roll 2 or 3 mule Alts and max out there Bag Spaces (both character and horse) to store all your crafting materials. Even more Alts if you have more than 200 of each material.

Ok, thanks.
    Options
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    But can you retrieve them in small parts after it lapses or it takes them all out ?
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akrasjel wrote: »
    But can you retrieve them in small parts after it lapses or it takes them all out ?

@Akrasjel

You can take out what you need. But it is all the new stuff you get that is going to fill up those slots.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options