The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't renew ESO Plus?

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
My ESO Plus account ran out this morning. I'm online now at the Elder Scrolls main site, but can't find a place to renew for PS4. The only link I've found is for PC/Mac.

Any help ... especially a link, is appreciated.

~Deedleqwerty
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ESO Plus account ran out this morning. I'm online now at the Elder Scrolls main site, but can't find a place to renew for PS4. The only link I've found is for PC/Mac.

Any help ... especially a link, is appreciated.

~Deedleqwerty

You buy ESO Plus from PSN Store.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said. A link would be helpful. Neither ESO, nor Playstation, is helpful in its navigation.

Deedle
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said. A link would be helpful. Neither ESO, nor Playstation, is helpful in its navigation.

Deedle

Going to step out here. It is easiest to get to the Store from the PS4, so no link required. All you have to do is navigate to the game and go down to the additional stuff, and both Crown packages and ESO Plus should be there.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 30, 2017 2:32PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Deedle

Going to step out here. It is easiest to get to the Store from the PS4, so no link required. All you have to do is navigate to the game and go down to the additional stuff, and both Crown packages and ESO Plus should be there.

Thanks, Lord. I was able to find a link using Google. But it took a while.

I tried through the PS4 this morning when it ran out. Couldn't find it. And once online with the PC, I couldn't find any useful information through either ESO online or PS4 online. Both sites could use a friendlier navigation system.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond.

~Deedle
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    See you in Cyrodiil