The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

You have got to be kidding me- locked out AGAIN?!

AyeshaBelladonna
AyeshaBelladonna
✭✭✭✭✭
This happened a few days ago where the account and store side of the website and ego servers went out which kicked me out of game and won't event me open my launcher. paint was scheduled for the 18th. its the 28th and guess what just happened! i got kicked out of the game and my launcher won't open. i can't even get it to a play button. the account side of the side won't open. i can't even get the launcher far enough open to try a repair. I'm also sure, that as soon as the account side of the so site is back online ill be able to log in fine again. what the heck is going on ???? i see ANOTHER account site fix coming on the 30th too????
NA EP CP1200+
Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened a few days ago where the account and store side of the website and ego servers went out which kicked me out of game and won't event me open my launcher. paint was scheduled for the 18th. its the 28th and guess what just happened! i got kicked out of the game and my launcher won't open. i can't even get it to a play button. the account side of the side won't open. i can't even get the launcher far enough open to try a repair. I'm also sure, that as soon as the account side of the so site is back online ill be able to log in fine again. what the heck is going on ???? i see ANOTHER account site fix coming on the 30th too????

Same here. Was in Banished Cells I doing the Vet pledge when BAM....out I go. The other players are still in the dungeon with no issues (I'm still talking to them through VOIP). So what gives?

Launcher won't give me a PLAY button and keeps on "loading"....
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Its back up.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaaaaaaand it's back down
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
  • ItsDyvim
    ItsDyvim
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS... Hamsters, they need food again.

This is becoming a theme of my posts.

on a related note my dog is still available to help you with coding.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same in here. I also have issues getting into certain sites like the main elderscrollsonline site too
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, nothing but error 200.....i don't want to quit the launch again- I'm afraid it won't open lol
    NA EP CP1200+

• AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we're up.....for now....
    NA EP CP1200+

• StrawberryKitsune
    StrawberryKitsune
    ✭✭✭
    Posted on a other thread but posted here too.

PC EU here and I've just admitted defeat and given up on playing today. Forced log outs, damage animations but no damage, Telvanni wizard powers of random teleportation, invisible/teleporting enemies, freezing. You name it its happened. Its been a pain for a few weeks now but last night and the whole of this morning it has been the worst I've ever seen. My partner playing next to me however has no issues whatsoever bar the usual Cyrodiil lag