Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a guild

mp0713
mp0713
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone. As the title says I am looking for a guild to join. I try to play when I can but having two jobs takes a lot of my time and when I am home have to fight my girlfriend and daughter for control of the TV.

So in short I am not as active as I would like to be bit not completely inactive.

If there are any guilds willing to accept a busy person that is a veteran to elder scrolls games but new to ESO I would appreciate it and help out whenever I can and appreciate any advice that comes my way.
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    We have a helpful guild. We have lots of parents and stuff and focus on making gold. I can get u an invite.
  • alleycat22469
    mp0713 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. As the title says I am looking for a guild to join. I try to play when I can but having two jobs takes a lot of my time and when I am home have to fight my girlfriend and daughter for control of the TV.

So in short I am not as active as I would like to be bit not completely inactive.

If there are any guilds willing to accept a busy person that is a veteran to elder scrolls games but new to ESO I would appreciate it and help out whenever I can and appreciate any advice that comes my way.

Message me on playstation and I'll send you guild invite. My psn is alleycat22469
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Come join the Knightmare Saints. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers and are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Managing Work, Wife, Maybe Kids, and Life can be a struggle and we get it. So if you have to leave in the middle of an epic battle, we understand and don't hold it against you. We're AWESOME like that!

ESO is one of many games we play. We also host 5 Destiny Clans and a growing Division community. We are a very casual community with no playtime requirements. But we do have a few basic rules:

1) Be at least 18
    2) We use Discord for communication throughout the entire Patriarch community. Don't worry it's a free app. This helps schedule game times and to get help with any questions you may have much quicker than other routes. This is Mandatory for all in the community
    3) NO Swearing/*** in Chats as there may be Kids within earshot and we strive to set an example for them
    4) Have Fun!

If you are interested in joining up, you are welcome to send me a PM through PSN at Cornbread 243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • Doowder
    Doowder
    Soul Shriven
    If you are always fighting for the TV I highly recommend getting a PS Vita. You can remote play basically every PS4 game on it. I play ESO on my Vita more often than I do on the TV. I "watch" a lot of tv shows with the fam, but if it's a show I'm not really into I'm still sitting/conversing with them but I'm also playing ESO on Vita.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭
    Hey mate. Brotherhood of Bogans is looking dor more players. We are however an Australian based Guild. But if ur a late night early morning gamer you would be on during our most active time.
    We have alot of exp players always willing to help out with Game/Build Advice, Farming Dungeons, Dailies. We also do Normal trials every Thursday and are starting a Monday trial as well.

My psn is same as here. drop me a msg if u would like an invite.