Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Race change token question.

Sheogorath_XD
Sheogorath_XD
Soul Shriven
Will a race change token allow you to change your class? Like change from sorc to dk or vice versa?
  • Cagro
    Cagro
    ✭✭✭
    No. Sorry.
  • Sheogorath_XD
    Sheogorath_XD
    Soul Shriven
    Cagro wrote: »
    No. Sorry.

Yeah, thank you for the reply, unfortunately for me I went ahead and bought one and wasted my money. You'd think that they would make that more clear, like adding on to what they say in description that THIS DOES NOT EFFECT CLASS. They should reimburse me my crowns but I'm sure they want D@mnit!! The crown store is like buy it and see what it does cause we don't care we have your money and that's all that matters... SUCKERS!!
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does state very clearly ' RACE Change"
    Do not see where class is implied
  • Sheogorath_XD
    Sheogorath_XD
    Soul Shriven
    MoTeets wrote: »
    It does state very clearly ' RACE Change"
    Do not see where class is implied

Didn't say class was IMPLIED but it certainly isn't DENIED either. It says: "This token allows you to change the race and appearance of 1 character." After that it should clearly state something like: "This token does NOT allow for a class change." If it allows you to change everything else, it is easy to assume that the class can be changed as well.

PS: Thanks for pointing that out by the way "It does state very clearly RACE change." I AM capable of READING & look I can even type. D@mn, I'm also dressed and my shoes are tied which means I also AM capable of understanding how to dress myself!! D@mn!!