Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Witcher universe type of class/specs posibilities in ESO

Murmaider95
Hey boios,
I've been wondering if there is a posible setup (ideally viable) of having witcher universe inspired "classes" or specs like for example:
Witcher melee with some kind of magic abilities like witcher signs
Higher Vampire like Regis extremely strong, fast (ideally bare handed or fist based) vampire dps
or stuff like this, would love to hear some propositions and/or other "specs" from you guys!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Witcher Card game. Yes, please!

Yes, "those" cards ;)
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Murmaider95
    i meant more like making a higher vampire out of nightblade base class something like this, but i dont have enough knowledge about classes and specs to create any of this
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well for 'melee' magicka you'd want NB, Templar, or DK.

For 'dark'magic you'd want NB, soul suckin, blood makin type themes.
    Templar has a little fire magic, but is 'light' and heals
    DK is a lot of fire, and up close. Kinda dark with some of the abilities.

I've played a bit of the Witcher games (newest one, really cool but ESO calls...) imo NB is most like the dark verse of the witchers.

Though fire can replace the potion grenades in theme, so the other too are cool.

For game play, mDK then mTemp then mNB is usually how they are ranked. (For small scale PvP, I don't know how they are ranked in PvE.)
    Edited by Waffennacht on January 28, 2017 7:30PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Murmaider95
    Thanks for your insight.