Maintenance for the week of November 19:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – November 19, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – November 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance– November 21, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC)

store motifs and mimic stones

lord_dal
lord_dal
✭✭✭
hi, I had lots of crowns unspent from my eso plus sub, so I spent it on the Dro-m'athra, covenant style, dominion style, pactr style motifs, they all come with 5 mimic stones, and I have lots of them from before, but yet, after I have learned the motif, I still cant craft it, since I dont have any materials, so for some reason the mimic stones dont work, it just says buy crafting materials, and sends me to the store to buy mimic stones when I ie want to craft Dro-mathra, any idea why?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did you check that you have enough refined mats to actually make the weapon or armor (i.e. enough ancestor silk for a light armor piece)?

If you don't have enough refined mats, the piece won't "light up" at the crafting table.

Also, if you are able to post a screenshot, that would help us forum-goers troubleshoot the issue for you.

Finally, though it might seem obvious, double check that the character who learned the motif is the one attempting to craft.
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver / Daggerfall Covenant (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial; Aldmeri Dominion) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)