The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

vTrials stam sorc: help decide my sets

datgladiatah
datgladiatah
✭✭✭
I've been questioning my current build on my stam sorc. Currently I'm using Twice-Born Star and Briarheart. The uptime on Briarheart is disappointing and I found the heal redundant most of the time (other times a life saver but it won't be in a trial). I've been asking my own guild about builds. I want to eventually get either a full set of Vicious Ophidian or 3pc VO and vma dagger/axe. But for now I want to find a set that I can easily get and settle with while I wait on RNG for trials. I was thinking Toothrow and Hulking Draugr. Are there other options I'm not seeing?
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twice-Fanged Serpent . Since Stamina builds are low in numbers while doing a trial , there won't be any other stam players who will use sets that will buff your damage like Sunderflame and Night Mother . Every 1k penetration means 2% more damage . Twice-Fanged Serpent will give you 10% more damage which is huge . You might want one of your weapons to be Precise instead of Sharpened though or you probably gonna overpenetrate . Just a reminder , overpenetrating can be good sometimes .
    Options