The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tanking setup for Vet Dragon Star Arena

ARIES SERPICO
ARIES SERPICO
✭✭
Recently I've have been trying different setups in vDSA, mainly swapping boss helms and shoulders to suit the stage/boss fight for more group Benefit.
Main setups
5xTavas
5xAlkosh
Bloodspawn- for ULT Generation
Sellistrix- for some damage and stun on Mobs
Sentinel Rkugamz- for stamina/health

Looking to get some feedback/ideas on what other tanks use to squeeze the most out of VDSA.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    With new update, go for powerful assault/alkosh and tavas/ebon with rkugamz/bloodspawn/warden.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    I switch to Ebon/Tava and bloodspawn for last round.
    I will try out powerful Assault
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1 Score DSA Tank Setup - Warden, Spell Power Cure snb + jewlery, powerful assault body, seducer snb back bar, courtesy of Swaggasm
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    #1 Score DSA Tank Setup - Warden, Spell Power Cure snb + jewlery, powerful assault body, seducer snb back bar, courtesy of Swaggasm

What does healer use if tank Wears SPC?
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does tank proc SPC? What's his class, too? I thought it would be a DK.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    Artis wrote: »
    How does tank proc SPC? What's his class, too? I thought it would be a DK.

Resolving vigor is enough to proc it, and it's a dk. Running that setup requires guard from healer and really strong dds. With next update you can get powerful assault weapons too :)
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »

What does healer use if tank Wears SPC?

I'm guessing some sort of DPS set up. They have videos up on YouTube of the full run that I watched some of and the magplar was DPS, or at least mostly. Group make up was 2 stam sorcs, magplar and a DK tank, so a lot of self healing through damage.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Interesting.