The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In light of recent events.

matias0494
matias0494
Soul Shriven
My name is Melvin and I play for the Pact. And I was part of a PVP guild. We were a small guild. Only 20 or so players. I myself was not the leader. I was just another guy on the guild. After some weeks of playing PVP with the guildies i realized that we were not bad as a small group. We would even coordinate with other guilds to maximize our contribution to the Pact.

Then the campaign ended and the guild master disbanded the guild. He sent a mass email to all the guild mates saying he disbanded the guild because no one was in the actual campaign. They were in PVE. This was true. We only had 3 players that day. But disbanding the guild was a bit to much.

Im not going to bash the guild master because I understand his frustration. And because he was a good leader. He knew what needed to be done.

Because of this now I am not part of a PVP guild. So I am making my own. Daily PVP. Discord will be our method of communication. Mic is not required. But discord will be. Since it will be group PVP we are going to need group based builds. As far as alliences goes, I will not close it to only PACT. But if you primarily PVP in other alliances then this might not be for you. My in game name is @Matias0494 send any request over to me for an invite. At first we need a core group. 10-15 players. I look forward to meet you guys.