The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Teso-Delve.com, a website to help you organize your gear in ESO.

Heppy
Heppy
About Teso-Delve.com
Export your inventory to the website Teso-Delve.com, to help you organize your gear across all your characters at once. With Teso-Delve.com you don't need to login to a certain character to see what item's they have in the backpack. Simply upload your information to Teso-Delve.com and get all your characters items, both in bank and in backpack at once.

Collecting set items
Keep track the gear you're looking after by favorite them on the website, then simply see what gear is dropping in a dungeon, and what items you've already gathered so you don't accidently deconstruct/trash an item you actually was looking for.

Commands
Currently there is no slashcommands available. Simply enable the addon, then open your inventory to export all items. To export your known crafting information simply use a crafting bench.

Addon is available on esoui.com (http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1586-Teso-Delve.html#info)

More detailed information can be found here: http://teso-delve.com/import

// Heppy.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh this sounds perfect! Does it work across multiple accounts? I recently got (drunkenly) frustrated with endless inventory sort outs and bought a second account just for 8 mules to send BoE gear to.

I was happilly rolling around in inventory space until I realised what a nightmare it will be to find specific bits of gear in the future. This add-on sounds like the missing part of my drunken idea.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds to me you upload your info, they hack and steal your account.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory Insight allows you to see this in game, along with Crafting Bag contents - esoui.com/downloads/info731-InventoryInsight.html
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Oh this sounds perfect! Does it work across multiple accounts? I recently got (drunkenly) frustrated with endless inventory sort outs and bought a second account just for 8 mules to send BoE gear to.

I was happilly rolling around in inventory space until I realised what a nightmare it will be to find specific bits of gear in the future. This add-on sounds like the missing part of my drunken idea.
    Currently it should be working across accounts, although you will see all items/characters as if they belong to one account (the bound icon says it's just bound and not to which account etc). Someday in the future I will add some kind of support for multiple accounts.

AzuraKin wrote: »
    The info you upload is only your account name, items and misc character info. There is no way through the addon api to extract your password nor it is our intention. There are multiple addons out there already that also import data from saved variable files.
    Don't know how much more I can do to assure you that you won't be hacked atleast not from me making Teso-Delve.com.

// Heppy.

Edited by Heppy on January 24, 2017 5:52PM
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    calia1120 wrote: »
    Inventory Insight allows you to see this in game, along with Crafting Bag contents - esoui.com/downloads/info731-InventoryInsight.html

Yes, this is a ingame addon that let's you see items across characters aswell.
    Teso-Delve.com is a addon that allows you to upload your information to a website for easier overview. and then there's no limitations of the ESO ui. Also, the addon does more than just show you your inventory, it helps you with motifs, research timers, horese training timers and alot more to come aswell.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm this looks interesting.
    AzuraKin wrote: »

Before you post dumb comments like that, actually read what the API can and can't do. You have no clue what you are talking about.
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    Woeler wrote: »
    Hmm this looks interesting.

Indeed it is ;). Let me know if there's something you're missing!
    Edited by Heppy on February 11, 2017 9:40PM
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    Website and addon has been updated!

## v1.0.8 #”

Addon Updates
    – Added attribute export for Character

Website updates
    – Character page now shows Horse skills (speed, endurance, storage).
    – Character page now shows spent Attributes (magicka, health, stamina)
    – Crafting research page now shows what your alts have already researched or currently researching.
    – Inventory page now has a paginator to increase performance.
    – Performance fixes for the import script.
    – Added a sitemap generator for Search engines.
    – Style page now also shows the material needed under Motifs list.
    – Added a all sets list page.
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    TesoDelve.com has been updatd!

## v1.0.9 ##

Addon Updates
    - Skills export for characters

Website updates
    - Items now show average prices
    - Misc admin functions
    - Added uses roles and permissions
    - Now importing character skills
    - Shows how many skillpoints you've got available
    - Shows total amount of skillpoints on a character
    - Styles & Motifs page now shows how many style materials you have
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to check it out. I also like the today and tomorrow pledge info bulletins on the website ... and ... no annoying ads. +100

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    parkham wrote: »
    I'm going to check it out. I also like the today and tomorrow pledge info bulletins on the website ... and ... no annoying ads. +100

Glad to hear!
    Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions i'd be gladly to take a look and see if I can implement them :D
  • Coilbox
    Coilbox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just one thing i found funny, the link to Deltia's website says 'Delitas' :p

The website looks very nice and neat, linking you to the sets found in every pledge is really helpful, at least for me... I will try it later when will get home for sure.

Thanks!
    Edited by Coilbox on April 14, 2017 1:13PM
    Comrade, a word...
  • Heppy
    Heppy
    Edited by Heppy on April 25, 2017 4:37PM