The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Technical Help All The Way Around

Amerrill60
Amerrill60
Soul Shriven
Just got an Xbox One, I live out in the sticks so I don't have access to wired internet, I use the hotspot on my phone, I've got 4G LTE service and i don't have any issues playing with any other games (destiny, battlefield 1, call of duty, GTA V, etc.). Granted my NAT Type is Strict but there is no way I have found to get that Opened. I've rooted my phone, d/l port forwarder and tried all that, doesn't seem to work. I try to play this game and it tells me I need to "connect to a valid server". Anybody going through this same exact situation? If so, please help.
  • npuk
    npuk
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like the carrier may be blocking the ports need. When my fibre line drops out i us my phone as a hot spot, I just turned on personal hot spot the connected the Xbox to the phone (iPhone 6s on Three mobile 3G connection @6Mbit/s+). I did'nt change any settings or faff about with ports.

The Sacrificial Warriors GMXbox One EU:18x CP Chars (2300+ CP)Xbox One NA: 3x CP Chars (800+ CP)Xbox One (alt) EU:5x CP Chars (1500+ CP)Xbox One (alt 2) EU:1x CP Chars (450+ CP)PC EU: 1x CP Char (400+ CP)
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd honestly suggest finding an isp who will run a line even if it costs extra.

Updates are 5 gig to 20 gig every 3 months just for this game.

Just a heads up and your other issue are to call the carrier ask ask about their network
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 24, 2017 4:29AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Amerrill60
    Amerrill60
    Soul Shriven
    Usage is no problem. I've tried to get lines run, I'm WAY out of town, it's not gonna happen. This is my only option.