The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

24 hour COD limit

SpiderKnight
SpiderKnight
✭✭✭✭✭
If ZOS would do this, then the arsehat who agreed to sale price wouldn't be a *** and leave my item sit because he can't find a higher resale value. So now I have to wait until what, Wednesday to mayybe get my thing back? Coincidentally he's running around selling the same item I sold him...
  • Scaena
    Scaena
    ✭✭✭
    Tell him to return it to you. If he doesn't then put him on ignore and move on.
    FUTURE KINGPIN OF TAMRIEL
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they're really should be a timer on CoD, but as well its your fault for trusting those people I fell into the same trap when i first played during launch.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they're really should be a timer on CoD, but as well its your fault for trusting those people I fell into the same trap when i first played during launch.

Back at launch, you'd see people actually agree to CODs, and sit on them, before offering to sell the same item in chat at a higher price.
  • stuartx13
    stuartx13
    ✭✭✭
    Really the best thing is stop selling in chat use a guild.But your right cod sitting is not cool.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    stuartx13 wrote: »
    Really the best thing is stop selling in chat use a guild.But your right cod sitting is not cool.

Yeah all it does is take there competition off the market, so they can sell while yours sits and then people quit over it because people are being *** scammers
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or just trade face to face instead of using COD.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be a reasonable and easy change by ZOS requiring little effort.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    I support this 10000%

At the very least a "a recall option".
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I would not send anything CoD when I don't know the person somewhat, I do think there should be a shorter time limit of 3 days. 24 hours is to short and 30 days is to long. In both accounts life happens.