Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[PC][EU] West Tamriel Trading Co. - A few openings every week

• Meescha
    Meescha
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, id like to join the trade guild, i just returned to the game and i need to get into a trade guild again, i do have stuff to sell to make up my requirements, especially since i am a crafter @Meescha
    Edited by Meescha on April 15, 2017 2:43PM
  • Lindexx
    Lindexx
    And invites are sent.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me (ING: Dracindo) and my GF (ING: snoekieX) are interested in joining.
  • iso125
    iso125
    Soul Shriven
    Just started playing and now I'm seeking for a Traders guild. Would be happy to be part of your success story.
    Send invite to @iso125

• Kiussi
    Kiussi
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join.

@Kiussi
  • SimplePerson
    SimplePerson
    Soul Shriven
    Hello
    If there is a free place for me I would like to join.
    @JustSimplePerson
  • TeckSkull
    TeckSkull
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join the Guild if there's any free place, thanks.
    Thats my name ingame.

@TeckSkull

• TzeCleric
    TzeCleric
    Soul Shriven
    Invite pls @TzeCleric
  • RookTheCook
    RookTheCook
    ✭✭
    hello.
    i'd like to join, please. @RookTheCook
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuff to sell. Would be happy to join WTT.

Send inv. to @Zharmer
  • Lilichwaaan
    Lilichwaaan
    Soul Shriven
    Can I have an invite pretty please @Lilichwaaan
    :)
  • Violatorrose
    Violatorrose
    ✭✭
    hi! I'd like an invite please :)

@Annaviel
  • Lindexx
    Lindexx
    Everyone should be invited
  • desaanukb14_ESO
    desaanukb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join a trading guild, currently leveling all tradeskills to tier 5.

IGN @Desaan
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join - @Nemesis7884
  • Warrilad
    Warrilad
    ✭✭
    Can i have an inv pls @warrilad in game :smiley:
    Warri
  • Lindexx
    Lindexx
    Invites sent.
  • dennots
    dennots
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a invite! @dennots
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would like to join @Nemesis7884
  • Saturnana
    Saturnana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, would love an invite! :)
    ID is @lnsane (lowercase L)
    @Saturnna | PC / EU

Nâmae Rin : Dragonknight | Dr Milodas Ra'Himo : Templar | Mira Motierre : Sorceress
    Plays-ln-Puddles : Warden  |  Lady Neria : Dragonknight   | Philadore : Nightblade  
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    "Ha! I do love it when the mortals know they're being manipulated. Makes things infinitely more interesting."
                                      - Sheogorath
  • Guintri
    Guintri
    Hi,

I was 200 CP on PS4, but just started playing on PC. Looking for an active trade guild where I can start selling my RNG drops to build up cash to buy inventory/bank space to kickstart crafting material collection.

Please add me if you have any room in your guild :)

@LethalToxic
  • Lindexx
    Lindexx
    Everyone should have received an invite.
  • squid_pants
    squid_pants
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm keen to get an invite @squid_pants. :blush:
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    I'd like an invite please. I typically trade for 10-50k per week.

@Galtavok
    Edited by Galtavok on May 6, 2017 1:50PM
  • JustTheBast
    JustTheBast
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a comparatively new player, focussed on exploration, gathering, and crafting.  I'd love to sell all the equipment, resources, and recipes/motifs I pick up to other players who have a use for them, instead of unloading them on the in-game traders, where they just vanish.

@JustTheBast
  • YSTREB
    YSTREB
    Yo! Invite me please @YSTREB
    My Steam
    UserID @YSTREB | PC/EU
  • Golnebo
    Golnebo
    ✭✭✭
    If you have a spot available, I would like to join your Trading Guild. @Golnebo
    PC - EU

{Nemesis the Magnificent} - Wannabe Magician with a nack for accidentally killing everything around him - Aldmeri Dominion High Elf Mastercrafter.
    {Knightmare the Wild} - Fiendish Templar Lady with a must kill attitude - Dunmer by birth - EP by choice.
    {Thinks-he-is-Funny} - Tough EP Argonian Dragon Knight. Drinks his ale in Belkarth - Secretly in love with his battlesister Knightmare the Wild. Battlegrounds King.
    {Son-of-a-Witch} - Confused Nightblade who took up the dark arts of black magic. Literally sits in Mournhold all day doing nothing. Dreams of returning to Dragonstar Arena.
    {Eilalenya Alkinaerith} - Strikingly beautiful High Elf of the Aldmeri Dominion - Seducer of men and elves - Learning the Healer ropes. Heals for fun.
    {Blue Bear-y Pie} - Think-outside-the-box Mastercrafter Warden - Enjoys long walks on the beach - Protector of Tamriel's fauna and wildlife - Breton lady.
    {Neopatra} - Grumpy old Veteran - Wreaks havoc in Cyrodill - loves her grandchildren - Redguard Brute. In case of bad mood she turns into a werewolf.
    {Sneaky little Maraya} - Gorgeous Redguard Bombshell - Evil stamsorc who loves to clear dungeons of monsters.
    {Seven of Nirn} - No-nonsense brutal lady-Orc. Always rambling on about the Covenant. Get with it or get out kinda StamSorcOrc.
    {Reeks-of-Incompetence} - Hangs in the balance DK. Studied to become a dentist. Alcohol made her do nothing all day. Argonian Historian.
    {Doctor Whoops} - Self conscious Sorc . Father to 18 children. None of which are anywhere in sight. Proves shield nerfs wrong. Currently doing vDSA.
    {Daisy Deathbringer} - Foul necromancer that likes to hang at funerals and graveyards. Mostly plays with the dead, does not deal much death.
    {Major Defiler} - Lovely necromancer who likes to study life. Puts the word romance in necromance.
    {Cindiana Jones} - Defected Templar. Very deadly in Battlegrounds. Likes to wander around Cyrodill.
    {Sideskirt Bob} - Nightblade who got his nickname when a lady Nord mentioned his waistline.
  • bysammcfarland_ESO
    bysammcfarland_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining. @mazjuro
  • Okiran
    Okiran
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join you if u have a spot. Invite me please @Okiran
  • LilCaesar
    LilCaesar
    Hello, want to become trader
    like the game and it looks like gonna play it till the servers down))
    would like to join
    @qazxxx