Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Which is the best addon to show boss locations in dungeons?

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Which is the best addon that you use to show the locations of boss monsters in dungeons (delves, pledges, public dungeons)?

I was using some in the past (I don`t remember the name now anymore), but it is not working anymore, not showing the boss locations as intended...

I have tried Atlas addon yestreday, but it was not working somehow either...

thanx in advance :)
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Destinations is what I use. I am out so cannot be certain. I can check later if that is not right.
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Destinations rolled Public Dungeon Champions into its code a while back.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destinations
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »
    I think Destinations rolled Public Dungeon Champions into its code a while back.

I am actually using Destinations addon, but it is not showing the boss locations. I go check, I probably have it turned off by default.

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it does not show bosses you already got the achievement for in public dungeons. There might be a setting to change that.
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Public dungeon champion does as well
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think it does not show bosses you already got the achievement for in public dungeons. There might be a setting to change that.

Jason is correct. Once you get the kill in dungeons it will no longer show them (at least that is how it works for me). There may be a setting that you can change this though. I'm at work and will check when I get home later.

Edited by Bouldercleave on January 21, 2017 10:09PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Jason is correct. Once you get the kill in dungeons it will no longer show them (at least that is how it works for me). There may be a setting that you can change this though. I'm at work and will check when I get home later.

hmm, well, I tried to find that setting, to show the boss even if I already killed him, but I could not find it...