The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How much health do certain mobs actually have?

Izaki
Izaki
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
For all you PC guys with addons: how much health do Bloodspawn and Slimecraw have?
Like the exact value please :)
@ Izaki #PCEU
#FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
#MoreDPSthanYou
#Stamblade
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to your interface settings on console and turn on resource numbers and percentages. Consoles have health values too.

I believe the values are
    Blood spawn: 3m
    Slimecraw: 1.8m
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For all you PC guys with addons: how much health do Bloodspawn and Slimecraw have?
    Like the exact value please :)

You can see this on XB btw dude. It's under the interface section.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No no like the actual health. Like BS had 1,563,160 health before 1T. I'd like to know those values please to know my exact deeps :D
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No no like the actual health. Like BS had 1,563,160 health before 1T. I'd like to know those values please to know my exact deeps :D

Like they said, there's a setting you can enable that shows the health under "Interface".
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Like they said, there's a setting you can enable that shows the health under "Interface".

I know about that setting and have enabled it since Dark Brotherhood. Like I said, I'm talking about the exact health value, not the estimation that the game provides.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know about that setting and have enabled it since Dark Brotherhood. Like I said, I'm talking about the exact health value, not the estimation that the game provides.
    Just wanted to say that a good QoL update would be if these numbers were displayed in full, and not truncated to thousands and millions like they currently are.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Just wanted to say that a good QoL update would be if these numbers were displayed in full, and not truncated to thousands and millions like they currently are.

^ This.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade