Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The new update that's coming up-Some advice Please

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,
Play mostly casual and usually just hang around in Cyridil doing pvp.
With the latest update on the way, is there any big winners or losers in terms of the changes to abilities etc ?
Is it worth me making a new toon to take advantage of anything ? I'm 561cp so all I would have to do is get my new guy (if needed) to 50.
Cheers!
Hawco
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The changes to skills are pretty minor...nothing that stands out as warranting a new character or deletion of one. They're trying a thing with frost staff dk tanks...hrm...we'll see how that goes.

Pvp should see some interesting changes, we'll see how things settle out. The change to AOE caps will almost certainly bring many of these abilities into competitive play in pvp, but there aren't many conversations on the pts forums to get a sense of what the new metas might be.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont think too much will change in pvp. taking away crit from procs will not really effect pvp too much as the only and i repeat only people in pvp taking more damage from critical hits over noncritical hits are scrubs who do not have impen.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)