The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus in Asia?

jackiemeeking
jackiemeeking
✭✭
Anybody from Asia? I was wondering if you guys are able to purchase this ESO plus via Xbox one store? because mine says error. I have been contacting Bethesda since last year about it and one of the people told me to contact Microsoft, i gave it a try but I haven't heard anything from Microsoft. I am so impatient. lol! Thanks.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the thing is

You should be playing the Asia game and not the us version. I thought they had released it last December or so.

Not sure how to direct you but there was talk and announcements on the actual site.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 22, 2017 2:48PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    Well the thing is

You should be playing the Asia game and not the us version. I thought they had released it last December or so.

Not sure how to direct you but there was talk and announcements on the actual site.

NAH! I resolved it via Microsoft. But thanks tho :wink:
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Well the thing is

NAH! I resolved it via Microsoft. But thanks tho :wink:

Would you mind sharing how you resolved it?

When I go via the in-game Crown Store to the ESO Plus tab and try to purchase, it sends me to an error page saying 'invalid link' or something.

Would love to finally sign up to ESO Plus.
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    @J4mI4m I tried microsoft website and there was this 'chat to an officer' kinda link. So that's what I did, I chatted to some officers. They guided me all throughout and you have to be prepared of your bank details.

Try to go to Microsoft support and below the page you can see choices.
    It took me less than an hour to have my ESO plus,

I hope you will have yours soonest :)
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Thank you for the advice @jackiemeeking ! I will give it a try.
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    I purchased it via the US website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/eso-plus/cfq7ttc0k5dg

On the billing page, I filled out my Visa details and a US billing address. That did the trick.
  • jackiemeeking
    jackiemeeking
    ✭✭
    @J4mI4m congrats!!!!!!