The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for PS4 EU Roleplaying guild

kenneth.friisb16_ESO
Hello there.

I've been looking around the forum for a roleplaying guild on PS4 EU, but I couldn't seem to find it.

So are any roleplaying guilds recruiting?

I'm a 25 year old male, I've been playing RPGs all my life, and like to immerse myself in my character. Mu PSN is SA1KFriis

Hope to hear from you soon

KFriis
Edited by kenneth.friisb16_ESO on January 20, 2017 11:25AM
PC-EU
Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • DaddyDee
    DaddyDee
    Soul Shriven
    I didn't think there were any Roleplaying guilds around. I like to roleplay my character too and would be interested in finding a RP guild. I'm new to the game and only level 11. Have you thought about creating a RP guild if you cant find one?
    Farother A'nnod - Nord Dragonknight
    PSN - DaddyDee
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    I haven't really thought about it, but I dont think can't supply the amount of work needed to sustain a guild.

Maybe if my current work schedule changes, but until then I just dont have the time.

I'll try to poke around in the PC RP guilds, to see how much work it is, maybe formulate a potentiel plan, and then we'll see ;)
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I understand and realize that you guys are looking for RP guilds within the PS4 EU servers. Now, as an option, in the worst case scenario that you cannot find anything, I would like to extend an invitation to join us in the PS4 NA server. If at the very least just to engage in RP. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/316014/ps4-na-rp-pvp-citizens-of-tamriel-legio-luporum-legion-of-wolves-is-recruiting#latest

All the best to you all,
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Cublette
    Cublette
    Hi,
    We have recently started a RP Guild on EU. We are all pretty new to it and like yourself just couldn't find any other RP guilds, so we're only just starting out. Up to now we've had one meet up where we had a cross Tamriel mount race, played hide & seek, introduced our characters and danced and played our instruments in the street lol. More events are in the pipeline, we're just a bit slow at arranging things at the moment. You'd be more than welcome to join us, whether you're experienced and want to help us learn and grow or if you're brand new, all factions and levels are welcome. Some of us are also interested in fan art/fan fic. Anyway if you'd like an invite, either search for Frozen Jackdaw ESO RP EU on Facebook and ask for an invite (which is probably the quickest way), or leave your psn here but I probably don't check this as often as Facebook :)