The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why am I not getting my Crowns and ZOS ignoring me?

VamppireGhost
VamppireGhost
✭✭
Every month for the past four months ZOS have taken my money for ESO Plus and each month they are delaying my Monthly Crowns later and later as the months have passed. This month my payment came out on the 5th and it is now the 20th and I still have yet to receive my Crowns. I have asked them nicely in support tickets and they have ignored me three times now. I have been a member for as long as the game has been out and I am always having this issue for the first week maybe 10 days at the most but almost 3 weeks is unacceptable.
"What a fool you are. I'm a god. How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No Recall or Intervention can work in this place. Come. Lay down your weapons. It is not too late for my mercy."
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Cancel you sub (not to prove a point but to try and prevent the issue from reoccurring)
    2. Open another ticket and calmly but firmly keep responding until you reach resolution
    3. Put all ticket numbers in your post
    4. If after a week of back and forth....tag a forum mod or PR person
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea why you're not getting your crowns, can't help with that.

I CAN, however, speak to the subject of why ZOS is ignoring you with some authority. It's their thing, it's just what they do. It's their particular area of expertise.