The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ZOS, You let cheaters in your game again.

EIGHTS
EIGHTS
✭✭✭✭
When I meet someone (or group), I must get disconnected suddenly and can't login.
It doesn't happen for a long time. ZOS lets those cheaters back to game.

It's not the problem of server. If it's server's problem, those EP o AD players will lag or disconnect too. But it's not.
Someone hacks your game or your old bugs all come back.
(I don't think it's a bug.)

You need to do something.

Edited by EIGHTS on January 20, 2017 3:29AM
I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about , we all have been getting disconnected since Friday .
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    About cheaters, I do not know. If you have any mistrust, you can turn to support according to ESO rules. What I know is that the servers seem to be in trouble, but I hope they will fix it as soon as possible.
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    When I meet someone (or group), I must get disconnected suddenly and can't login.
    It doesn't happen for a long time. ZOS lets those cheaters back to game.

It's not the problem of server. If it's server's problem, those EP o AD players will lag or disconnect too. But it's not.
    Someone hacks your game or your old bugs all come back.
    (I don't think it's a bug.)

You need to do something.

EX DEEEEEEEEEE
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone in this forum always tell the lies. I don't care what you explain.
    Many of thing I said before are truth and confirmed.

If it's not getting worst and worst for recent a week, I won't come here to post anything.
    I just come here to tell ZOS.

YOUR GAME IS BROKEN AGAIN.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's not getting worst and worst for recent a week, I won't come here to post anything.

I just don't understand what cheat could actually discounects another player . We had DDoS attack on the server since Friday and those affect us all , not just certain people . If you know something or suspect something that could do this I would like to know because I've not heard of it .
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1i02y0.jpg

This reminded me of the threads where everyone was complaining that other players have lag switches to win fights on consoles, so I had to make a meme.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    1i02y0.jpg

This reminded me of the threads where everyone was complaining that other players have lag switches to win fights on consoles, so I had to make a meme.

Remember low pop bonus switch complaints back in the day too XD
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO please don't remind me. I spent so long on TeamSpeak trying to explain to people that AD were not controlling it, and to just give feedback about how horrible the system was. Seriously those months were horrible, thanks for reminding me of my horrible past forum crusades. :cold_sweat:

I do love how everything in this game is cheats and exploits the moment someone doesn't like/understand it. That said I guess with how things have been handled in the past it's kind of built up a reputation of that.

Yeah I didn't become any less cynical and grumpy in my time away. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are plenty of cheats and exploits in the game, but controlling the server or the internet is not one of them, there could be lag switches but that would only effect a localized area, since zos is so lackadaisical about cheating and detecting cheats I guess anything is possible in Tamriel :)
    Edited by kevlarto_ESO on January 20, 2017 12:57PM
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're trying to say that a cheater that was banned is orchestrating the DDOS.
    Because, outside of those people there is no advantage to DDOS a game.

There are idiots (cause they aren't hackers) that take joy in doing this type of thing.

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/rutgers_student_questioned_cyber_attack.html

62859901.jpg
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Plays characters on AD & EP. The lag, game freezes, skill freezes & disconnects effect both characters. Today is no different, in fact the lag is utterly terrible on TF NA.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Plays characters on AD & EP. The lag, game freezes, skill freezes & disconnects effect both characters. Today is no different, in fact the lag is utterly terrible on TF NA.

yep, absolutely crap
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoT wons again.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I just don't understand what cheat could actually discounects another player . We had DDoS attack on the server since Friday and those affect us all , not just certain people . If you know something or suspect something that could do this I would like to know because I've not heard of it .

That's what I heard. About DDoS attack. Thanks for confirming.

I also want to confirm. Yesterday in Scourge PS4 EU. So many of us on all 3 alliances. Keep getting kicked out of game. Especially in battles. While a lot of us suddenly disappeared in mid battle. It happening to all of us. No one is cheating also. I truly believe it is DDoS yesterday.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul Teather.
    :]
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    For example, I meet some EP or AD, he can hit me as normal.
    I can't do anything just like lag, but it's not.
    In the same time, there are no big battle on the server, I don't near any fight.
    The ping value is normal. I just can't do anything.

Lag switch is another problem, it did happen before.
    And it seems back again.

I'm really hope that ZOS stuff is really playing their game.
    When you see that status, you will know what I'm talking about.

Believe it or not is your choice.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    60233985.jpg
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheaters are everywhere. Yes its seems odd that some players seem to cause lag and disconnects from the server when near them in combat. It's even stranger when you see players with more than 2 mundus boons meaning 3 or more and surprise Twice born is not what they are wearing. Or strange to see so many players using histbark exploit if there even is such a thing. What's really odd to me however are the acrobatic skills of certain players who are able to leap walls, fly in mid air, disappear completely, run faster than a bullet if such a thing existed in game. But through it all what amazes me is the fact that ZOS allows this to happen without fixing it immediately. It's simply a shame to play a game that looks the other way to cheating exploiters.

If ZOS doesn't start policing its own game or provide the players with better tools to police it for them this game will become who can cheat more very fast.

Oh I forgot the super ultimate spammers. It's absolutely wonderful to always have an ultimate ready especially in a group of 12.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The megaserver was built and designed by Rockwell Automation. Rockwell Automation is leading the industry of unhackable server platforms through their patented retroencabulator design. Here is a short promotional video explaining their product along with the science of why it can't be hacked.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w
    Edited by Armitas on January 25, 2017 8:48PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    The megaserver was built and designed by Rockwell Automation. Rockwell Automation is leading the industry of unhackable server platforms through their patented retroencabulator design. Here is a short promotional video explaining their product along with the science of why it can't be hacked.

wut.gif

• Gallifreyy
    Gallifreyy
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like more of an L2P issue to me XD
    CP1000+
    Gallifreyy - DragonKnight - Imperial - EP
    Death by Tray - Nightblade - Dunmer - EP
    Moustacheasaurs - Templar - Dunmer - EP
    Zerief - Sorcerer - High Elf - EP
    Afro Leap - DragonKnight - Redguard - DC
    + 4 other Lvl 50s
    DK IS BACK
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    Cheaters are everywhere. Yes its seems odd that some players seem to cause lag and disconnects from the server when near them in combat. It's even stranger when you see players with more than 2 mundus boons meaning 3 or more and surprise Twice born is not what they are wearing. Or strange to see so many players using histbark exploit if there even is such a thing. What's really odd to me however are the acrobatic skills of certain players who are able to leap walls, fly in mid air, disappear completely, run faster than a bullet if such a thing existed in game. But through it all what amazes me is the fact that ZOS allows this to happen without fixing it immediately. It's simply a shame to play a game that looks the other way to cheating exploiters.

If ZOS doesn't start policing its own game or provide the players with better tools to police it for them this game will become who can cheat more very fast.

Oh I forgot the super ultimate spammers. It's absolutely wonderful to always have an ultimate ready especially in a group of 12.

you make me laugh too bad theres no lol button anymore QQ
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »

i know this may be a foreign thing to you but did you know that light attacks and KBs can generate ultimate
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

That guy has no clue what he's talking about. Neither do I.