The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Thinking of starting a Trial Guild (XB1)

bakeandjake
So, I'm sure I'm not the only one who works till late and doesn't really get online till about 10-11pm (eastern time). So I was thinking of starting a guild for players who want to farm trials and dungeons. I'm dying to complete by pve gear and since their is no group finder for trials it makes it quite difficult to find a group to run with. Basically I want a guild that will run at least all the craglorn trials on a daily basis. I'm posting this to see if any XB1 players have the same situations as me and would want to join. I play just about every night and am dying to finish getting all my VO gear. If there is anyone that would want to help me start up this guild please let me know! And include your gammer tag as well! Thanks in advance
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't had any luck with this yet you could also try posting in the guild section of the forums (linked below) and see if anyone is interested in joining your guild, or find a guild which fits what you're looking for and join them (remember you can have multiple guilds).

The guild recruitment forums can be found here.

XB1 NA
    XB1 EU
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    I made a guild just like this a while ago. It took awhile but there enough people out there in the same situation. I quit the game for a bit back then so its not together but hmu if you need pointers or if you need somehelp running it.
    Edited by AtraisMachina on January 25, 2017 7:04PM