The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBox EU haderus - unable to load campaign - black screen

Bonzodog01
Bonzodog01
✭✭✭✭✭
It seems Haderus is completely and utterly broken on XBox EU. If I attempt to load it on one of my characters, it lets you click to enter it, then presents you with a black screen with just the music playing. You then have to quit the game to dashboard and reload, which will put you back in the zone where you character last was. Then , the campaign UI becomes unresponsive, and you have to wayshrine elsewhere to make it work.

This is, at best, a very serious breakage. Can someone please look into this?

I have also appended a post about this to a thread someone else started back in November about exactly the same problem.
Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015