The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Anyone else has ESO Plus removed today?

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hi all,

I've just logged in to the game and see that my ESO Plus membership is not working (no buff in character window, DLCs access disabled and crafting bag locked), even when it has been renewed a few days ago.

I'm on PC, North America server and account linked to Steam.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Is it maybe because of account maintenance going on?

Thank you.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform?
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I bought eso+ november 17th for 180 days. Now it is gone. Seriously WTF. PCEU
    Edited by Woeler on January 18, 2017 1:13PM
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys are making me afraid to log in...

...what platform is this on?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saying...

They are doing the account/store maintenance right now so you can't create an account, buy crowns etc. They didn't mention losing ESO + temporarily while this maintenance happens but it definitely sounds like it may be related.

Maybe @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can find out if that's why. Kinda good if maintenance is why, because at least you know it'll be back in a few hours.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They gave it to the person over in this thread:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/314870/non-subscriber-randomly-have-plus

Sounds like something got mixed up.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Just saying...

They are doing the account/store maintenance right now so you can't create an account, buy crowns etc. They didn't mention losing ESO + temporarily while this maintenance happens but it definitely sounds like it may be related.

Maybe @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can find out if that's why. Kinda good if maintenance is why, because at least you know it'll be back in a few hours.

My friends still have eso+, and I doubt disabling eso+ for an X amount of players is an intended action during maintenance. However, we'll see when the system comes back online.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    What platform?

PC, North America server.
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP my 500+ days remaining
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is your account linked to Steam?
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    account section is under maintenance so.... god we're all [snip]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 31, 2018 2:20PM
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes it is.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU here and not impacted, but I feel for you guys. I'd be totally p*ssed if they removed my crafting bag.

Is it only the crafting bag, or also DLC access ?

• Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rwv45cna57ms1b1.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Just saying...

Maybe ZOS_JessicaFolsom can find out if that's why. Kinda good if maintenance is why, because at least you know it'll be back in a few hours.

My friends still have eso+, and I doubt disabling eso+ for an X amount of players is an intended action during maintenance. However, we'll see when the system comes back online.

Hey now, I didn't say intended. Just related. I doubt it would be intended either.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »

Yes it is.

Ok, that might be it. There was an issue regarding Steam linked accounts when ZOS did the account systems maintenance yesterday. I think there is a topic somewhere about it
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PC/EU here and not impacted, but I feel for you guys. I'd be totally p*ssed if they removed my crafting bag.

Just checked and I can't access DLCs neither.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it is.

Ok, that might be it. There was an issue regarding Steam linked accounts when ZOS did the account systems maintenance yesterday. I think there is a topic somewhere about it

Just to confirm that hypothesis, I'm not impacted and I have a NON-linked Steam account.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom we need your assistance :smile:
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost ESO+ tonight, PC NA via Steam.

Not happy, Jan.

ED: If I log in without Steam ESO+ is back.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on January 18, 2017 1:45PM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • l3schi
    l3schi

PC/EU linked to steam here. I also have this problem, crafting bag is gone, payed a few days ago for eso+ for 3 months. noice
    Edited by l3schi on January 18, 2017 1:39PM
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-EU; ESO Plus Subcriber; Non Steam. Working as intended, everything normal.

Thank God :)
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes it is.

Thank you, it seems it may be that. We'll see...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it is.

NA PC here, not impacted, not steam-linked or steam in any way. SO I think you're on to something
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there was a pop-up window announcement about Steam when starting the ESO launcher (last night)...sadly being a derp i just closed it and didn't bother reading it...but maybe just maybe it said something important for once
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the people with problems can blow off some Steam and the rest of us can go play the game?

:smiley:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ED: If I log in without Steam ESO+ is back.

Quoted for everyone to notice. Might be an effective workaround for everyone.

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Just saying...

I didn't intend to disable the USB ports on the front of my PC while replacing the sound card, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. All kinds of unintended things can happen during maintenance.

(In that case I 'temporarily' unplugged a cable because it was in my way and forgot to plug it back in again. Easy to fix, but it took a disproportionate amount of time because I had to have the machine on to notice the problem then had to turn it off and open the case all over again to get to it.)

I think the important point for anyone affected by this issue is that it's obviously not something ZOS would do on purpose, unless you're banned (in which case you are told very clearly you are banned and you can't log in at all) they don't just randomly disable subscriptions or remove time from them. Therefore it's something that will get sorted out.

Only uncertainty is whether they'll do it for everyone automatically or if you'll need to contact Support.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha ha.. sounds like the typical maintenance debacles (term used loosely) of ESO; issues surfacing following a maintenance period. Can't slam on ZOS/tech support all too much. They do try and get certain things done and improved (well, most of the time), but I'm always thrilled to log in each time following a maintenance period to find what I may experience or encounter.
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many people in Mournhold (PC, NA) are having this issue. I suspect it'll be resolved shortly.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • peatzaugh
    peatzaugh
    ✭✭
    Can confirm starting game from bethesda launcher and your plus will be active again.
    PC/NA
    Altmer Magplar "a pepperoni pizza"
    Dunmer MagDK "a burnt pizza"
    Altmer MagSorc "a meat lovers pizza"
    vMA Flawless // vDSA // vSO HM // vHRC HM // vAA HM // vMoL HM