The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

I did it!

Bandit1215
Bandit1215
✭✭✭
Finally completed VSO HM, my first hard mode completion, and first clear of vSO! That is all, you may proceed.
CP 561
  • vSO HM - Completed
  • vAA - Completed
  • vHRC - Completed

• Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! I haven't done myself yet had to go at last boss :(
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    Tempah wrote: »

Don't worry mate, if you can get to the last boss with no wipes or maybe even only one or two, you can do it. vSO HM is more about group coordination than a dps race.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Bandit1215 wrote: »
    Tempah wrote: »

Don't worry mate, if you can get to the last boss with no wipes or maybe even only one or two, you can do it. vSO HM is more about group coordination than a dps race.

Well got him down about to 25% then we wiped and had to go for personal matters :( but thanks for your advice

Edit: Just completed it on hm
    Edited by Tempah on January 19, 2017 6:07AM
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds