zerging haven't we had enough True Flame

• Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    WTB Battlegrounds.

Yea, did a few WoW battlegrounds to escape the zerging in ESO. I was guarding the flag at the Arathi Basin LM and got mowed down by 10 players.

Did the 40v40 Alterac Valley and was destroying a tower. Got ran over by 20 players.

Played capture the flag in Warsong gulch, didn't have the flag, got ran over by 8 players.

Decided to do World PvP at one of the new locations in Legion. Got ran over by 7 people. Got into a 1v1, almost won until 10 people thought it'd be cool to run me over.

Battlegrounds don't seem like the paradise these forums make them out to be.

Battlegrounds are all about team play
    Options
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    If EP did not faction stack they would never win anything take anything... do anything. Without Haxus, returned havok, invictus EP... is not even a faction. I do want to give props to Nickolia and Crow for their contributions to the map and to the faction. Just keep chasing single players down with 20 plus players I always have a great time. The tea bag at the end is always a bonus. It is always someone who did no damage to me which is the definition of irony.

and this is the funniest thing I have ever read

because that's the same as saying - if AD didn't have Fantasia, CoH, Dominion Knights, VE and whoever else I have missed I'm sorry - and all these other groups - they wouldn't even be a faction either

or DC - if they didn't have the ever alliance swapping (no offense meant) VE, BoD, K-hole, TKG, LoM and other groups - they would be nothing too

get something straight - solo players don't capture Emp keeps - they don't dethrone emperors - they don't crown emperors

it takes groups - do you have to be in one? no, there's plenty of things you can do as a solo player for your alliance - but group play (thus, zergs) is what makes Cyrodil go round

does it suck when raids stack on each other? absolutely - does it suck that sometimes you need 20-40 people or even more to capture a keep? ofcourse - does it suck to get ran over by 20 people when you take a resource yourself - not even a question

stacking happens because people hate loosing - they can't just say "*** it" and go for something else on the map - sometimes you can and sometimes you just can't (capturing last Emp keep for example)

in all, groups and guilds almost dictate what and when happens on the map - known groups who have know names and experience - and people will follow

so lets not get carried away here - we all do our share of zerfing and zerging, its just part of the game and there's no way around it
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
    Options
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭
    Ghost-Shot wrote: »

AKA Zerging :D
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This must be your first mmo lol
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Battlegrounds.

Yea, did a few WoW battlegrounds to escape the zerging in ESO. I was guarding the flag at the Arathi Basin LM and got mowed down by 10 players.

Did the 40v40 Alterac Valley and was destroying a tower. Got ran over by 20 players.

Played capture the flag in Warsong gulch, didn't have the flag, got ran over by 8 players.

Decided to do World PvP at one of the new locations in Legion. Got ran over by 7 people. Got into a 1v1, almost won until 10 people thought it'd be cool to run me over.

Yes, the same people who complain about zerging now will complain about it in battlegrounds. I just did that little experiment to make a point.
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB Battlegrounds.

Yes, the same people who complain about zerging now will complain about it in battlegrounds. I just did that little experiment to make a point.

Personally, I look forward to all the threads when the "solo" players over extend and get rekt lol.
    Options
  • olivesforge
    olivesforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    The aim of PvP is victory. The manner is irrelevant, within the rules of the game.

Vain notions of "honor" or "fairness" or "talent" are irrelevant when one cannot acquire anything of note with such comforting and nebulous ideas. Moreover, such ideas are worthless when the definition changes based on each individual - a 1vX'er using poisons will oft be criticised for using something in the game to attain victory, for example.

If people are afraid of or cannot compete with zergs, that is what Mortal Kombat is for. Please give me your stuff on your way out of the exit.
    PCNA | Aldmeri Dominion
    OlivesForge / Swiss Army Templar | Twink of Insanity / Gankblade | Olivesisnotonfire / Annoying Sorc | E. Angus / Magicka Pigeon-Thrower | K. Angus / Stamina Pigeon-Thrower
    Personage of note in:
    Dominant Dominion | Ethereal Traders Union | Knights of the Istari | CoC | Cyrodiil FG
    Options
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB Battlegrounds.

I doubt it. I think you went out of your way to try and construct some point for an argument you want to have.

If you're in a 10v10 BG and you decide to go fight the other 10 players yourself, that is not you getting mowed down it's you being an idiot. If you're defending an objective and you don't call out incoming, or your group doesn't support you, that is not you getting zerged it is your group having communication problems. Players that want to solo/duo will have arenas if they dislike the concept of team play.
    Options
  • stealthyevil
    stealthyevil
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing sarcasm is hard to decipher over text sometimes,but this is far from my first MMO. I'm just echoing the statements from some more "popular" players. I just wonder if they realize what battlegrounds actually entail LOL
    Edited by stealthyevil on January 18, 2017 1:42AM
    Ex-Gf/Steálthy MagNb Destro Spam
    Cliff Racer Spam MagDen Bird Spam
    @stealthyevil

RÁGE RIP
    Venatus
    Options
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry does this belong to you?
    cBwIsE0.jpg
    Options
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'm guessing sarcasm is hard to decipher over text sometimes,but this is far from my first MMO. I'm just echoing the statements from some more "popular" players. I just wonder if they realize what battlegrounds actually entail LOL

It will be a bitter pill to swallow for a vast majority of this games population lol
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The aim of PvP is victory. The manner is irrelevant, within the rules of the game.

Vain notions of "honor" or "fairness" or "talent" are irrelevant when one cannot acquire anything of note with such comforting and nebulous ideas. Moreover, such ideas are worthless when the definition changes based on each individual - a 1vX'er using poisons will oft be criticised for using something in the game to attain victory, for example.

If people are afraid of or cannot compete with zergs, that is what Mortal Kombat is for. Please give me your stuff on your way out of the exit.

The aim of PvP is to have an enjoyable experience and have fun. If having laggy unresponsive combat that is minimally influenced by skill is fun to you that is good for you. Personally I will not just look to win in the game. I will look for fights that are challenging.
    Edited by manny254 on January 18, 2017 6:19AM
    - Mojican
    Options
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    cBwIsE0.jpg

Well, you kind of deserve it. BRK and its resources is AD home keep. Just like Ash. If you cap any of them, you're going to be hunted down no matter how far or fast you ran with 37 AD.
    :trollface:
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
    Options
  • YetiSpaghetti
    No one is innocent. Anyone complaining about the enemy 'zerging' most definitely turn a blind eye to their own faction.
    285098261f.png
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't want ep to feel left out.
    I was solo, and still had 16 on me.

6q6ixoy.png
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was from yesterday. I screenshotted It to prove viper is proc'ing on bow attacks.
    I count at least 40 DC in this shot at roe. And there was another group behind me when I died.

wAkwd0Z.png
    Options
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one is innocent. Anyone complaining about the enemy 'zerging' most definitely turn a blind eye to their own faction.
    285098261f.png

I'm sure 95 AD is on their way from Roe to recap it.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
    Options
  • YetiSpaghetti
    aidenmoore wrote: »

What's your point? What part of "no one is innocent" did you not get?
    Edited by YetiSpaghetti on January 18, 2017 9:22AM
    Options
  • _Crow
    _Crow
    ✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I just wanted to start this conversation off because I've been reminded a few times lately of the excessive amount of it. I mean really, why does it take 60 players to take anything on the map? I was laughing earlier today at some whispers from an EP player who was actually proud of stacking EP raids. Is this what the community has come to? The question is no longer who has skill or the best group composition or even the best gear or meta build. It simply is how many idiots does it take to capture a keep. Of course everyone will declare we don't zerg it's the other guys. Seriously if that is your justification for doing it you should be ashamed. Stacking raids is a problem and everyone needs to part of the solution.

Yeah I know no one will care and many flamers will post responses but if you use miats pvp add on you know what the reality is and what the real problems are with ESO. Shame on you for doing it especially the so called elite guilds when you surf along amongst the mindless hordes.

You may now post your responses declaring me terrible.

Uhhhh guys, I am 90% sure this is just a sarcastic forum post. I mean, I am pretty sure this is the dude that a few months ago said that, " I want to have 4+ raids up and stack as many as we can to control the map and destroy all in our path". I think he is just trying to ruffle some feathers and get people angry lol.

If he is actually serious however, then he is clearly out of his mind because AD's zergs have been very impressive in size these last few weeks. I dare say they get even bigger then DC's and EP's mega zergs that go form bleaks to chal and back again.

And correct me if i am wrong, but I think this is like the 21,093,792,097,467th time someone has started a forum called, "Lets stop the zerging" aka, code for: My guild is falling apart and we are losing members left and right so we can't make a dent in some of these massive fights so we need everyone to shrink like we have to make things fair for us.

[Snip] lets not take him seriously lol :P

[Edited tor bait]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on January 18, 2017 7:52PM
    GM: Army of the Pact
    Loves War almost as much as Tbagging
    -Crow, Mag DK
    -Murder of Crows, Stam Warden
    Options
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to clarify that I dont have a problem being outnumbered at all. It's the kind of PvP I enjoy since it's more challenging. My only issue is when known zergers who have no problem trying to kill 2-3 people by stealthbombing them with stacked destro ults and negates for over 30 minutes, runs big groups and faction stack have the audacity to tell other people to stop zerging and faction stacking, when he even admits to doing it himself and is known for doing it. It's blatant hypocrisy.

''Of course everyone will declare we don't zerg it's the other guys. Seriously if that is your justification for doing it you should be ashamed.''

''Shame on you for doing it especially the so called elite guilds when you surf along amongst the mindless hordes.''

''Yes and finally, I do not like stacking raids. I do it though.''

I'm just honestly tired of these threads as I think alot of people are. Every faction zergs, every faction will keep zerging (especially on the main server) and no one should be making these threads because every player have done it, more or less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

Edited by emma666 on January 18, 2017 12:34PM
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    285098261f.png

Of course they do, but in their minds they have better reasons to zerg.Who really cares anymore? Maybe with the next patch these zergs are walking AP again so they can stack as much as they want. They are already quite easy to murder.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need more self-explained death screen pictures!

#bluescreenOfDeath
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    We need more self-explained death screen pictures!

#bluescreenOfDeath

I did not believe zerging existed until viewing the undeniable proof contained in this thread.
    Options
  • asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Anazasi wrote: »
    I just wanted to start this conversation off because I've been reminded a few times lately of the excessive amount of it. I mean really, why does it take 60 players to take anything on the map? I was laughing earlier today at some whispers from an EP player who was actually proud of stacking EP raids. Is this what the community has come to? The question is no longer who has skill or the best group composition or even the best gear or meta build. It simply is how many idiots does it take to capture a keep. Of course everyone will declare we don't zerg it's the other guys. Seriously if that is your justification for doing it you should be ashamed. Stacking raids is a problem and everyone needs to part of the solution.

Yeah I know no one will care and many flamers will post responses but if you use miats pvp add on you know what the reality is and what the real problems are with ESO. Shame on you for doing it especially the so called elite guilds when you surf along amongst the mindless hordes.

You may now post your responses declaring me terrible.

I really see no issue with the way pvp is right now. Sure getting mowed over by 80 people when there are 16-20 of you defending a keep blows but at the same time Ive taken and been in 12-16 mans that have taken keeps that both ad and dc were fighting over. Sure, if you want a front line keep such as chalman when dc has bleakers or brk when ad has sej, of course youre going to see a huge number of people there. Those keeps are basically the launching point for the faction. Just like trying to take arrius when dc has chal or ad has brk, everyone just naturally stacks there because that is the closest place they are going to find action. But if you go out of your way to break off from the rest of your faction and go to the fighting between the other 2 factions you will find that while there are going to be more enemies you can also achieve a lot by utilizing the element of surprise and pushing into a fight at the proper time.

Also you seem to be pretty aware that PVDooring keeps is pretty easy as well and that doesnt take 60 people and that helps to pull people off of those front line keeps so that it wont take as many people to take them since a significant amount of the defenders will end up leaving to go take their back line keeps back.

I have seen you sitting at sej so many times w/ 70+ ad and not pushing into the 30 ep that are defending it but instead just lagging out the whole server while you wait. It's super frustrating when we are so outnumbered but cant do anything for 15-20 minutes because you and your entire faction are perma sieging right outside of a keep and if we go to flank w/ our 10 man we just get zerged and sieged to death but if we wait we will literally have to wait for 30+ minutes sometimes and its stupid man. You just need sack up and push, either you wipe, in which case you spawn at the camp and try again or you succeed and end up taking the keep. No need to sit out there w/ your tail between your legs forever and ruining the pvp for everyone else on the server. Either push in or leave and go take a back line keep to make ep suffer in other ways if they want to stack an outpost simple as that, just stop wasting out time.

Lmao. How is that different then u guys tower farming? My god the hypocracy. Or bridge farming? You dont think they cause lag?

we only really bridge farm by ourselves or with few pugs near us otherwise its alessia farm to siege, or roe and nikel to farm. as far as tower farming goes 12-16v60 isnt going to cause nearly as much lag as 80v40-60. Also our farms are brief fights in which we wait for a group, kill a group and usually wait for them to come back or inevitably if there are enough just get overrun where as with a 60v80 or 80v80 where one group is just sitting outside the breach for a long time it will be persistent lag for the duration of that fight until one person wins. If you actually used your critical thinking, which i know is hard when you cant see past the fact that you werent invited to a guild a year and a half ago, you would see that this is how pretty much every zerg v zerg fight and every 16 man v zerg fight goes. Its simply not viable for a 16 man to fight 60 people non stop for 30 minutes straight due to the fact that people will just simply run out of resources. Other than defending keeps with raids of pugs at the keep pretty much the laggiest thing we do is farming aleswell farm because the dc are able to spawn so rapidly and usually we have large amounts of ep streaming to that resource from bleakers so it almost always ends up in a zerg v zerg fight anyway. Anyway, enjoy your proc set nb ganking, since that seems to b the only way you can get a kill, and leave the pvp discussion for people who are still relevant in pvp.
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pcar944 wrote: »
    If EP did not faction stack they would never win anything take anything... do anything. Without Haxus, returned havok, invictus EP... is not even a faction. I do want to give props to Nickolia and Crow for their contributions to the map and to the faction. Just keep chasing single players down with 20 plus players I always have a great time. The tea bag at the end is always a bonus. It is always someone who did no damage to me which is the definition of irony.

TELEL EDITED OUT LOTS OF STUFF HERE
    get something straight - solo players don't capture Emp keeps - they don't dethrone emperors - they don't crown emperors

AND HERE TOO

Actually khajiit once soloed Alessia since all of EP had decided to go stack everyone they had inside of Faregyl and Blood Mayne.

The only help they got was one other person coming to stand on the flags long LONG after Telel had done all the heavy lifting.
    Edited by Telel on January 18, 2017 3:41PM
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cBwIsE0.jpg
    H8V7tT8.png

yqGJlia.jpg

Edited by Idinuse on February 8, 2017 10:31AM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
    Options
  • loki547
    loki547
    ✭✭✭✭

What's your point? What part of "no one is innocent" did you not get?

I am innocent. I never zerg.
    Options
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stacking happens because people hate loosing - they can't just say "*** it" and go for something else on the map - sometimes you can and sometimes you ajust can't (capturing last Emp keep for example)

It's very important that group leaders make the conscious decision to spread out, but sometimes that decision can be difficult.

Thinking about my own experience - a guy who leads what is usually a medium sized group no more than once or twice a week for a few hours - I'm always thinking about where to put our group so as to help other AD guilds I know are running.

For me, that usually means pushing some far off objective to pull aggro off our front line. The majority of folks who have endured my leadership can vouch for me saying, "Guys, we're going to go to a place where we will most likely die - but it's ok cause we're helping AD"

Now, a leader has to decide how many times he's willing to lead his group of 10 into a situation where you are likely to encounter a group of 20+ (enemy trikeep for example). You also have to weigh how fun your decisions will be for the rest of the group.

So after "pushing the envelope" by hitting difficult objectives, doing this X number of times in an hour or in a run, I tend to gravitate towards situations where there will be at least some other AD support so that our small group is not so much at risk of getting zerged down.

Now, if you show up somewhere and see that there are too many people, it's not always easy to just pull away from a fight you are already engaged in. You group may be excited for the fight. Both factions involved may be already really stacked, so you may not want to privilege the enemy faction over your own.

All I'm saying is that stacking happens. There's definitely psychology involved in it but most often it happens for understandable reasons.

Ultimately it's on group leaders and group members to think, "Do we really need to go there?" before going to a fight that is already very big. Sometimes you have a reasonable strategic choice to go elsewhere, but oftentimes the answer is "yes, we should join that fight" and that's ok.

As I said before I don't particularly mind the huge faction stacks, mostly because I know that each faction usually has a similar number of players, and because I know it's often within our power to force those large stacks to break up.

That said, to whatever extent ZOS can further incentivize spreading out, that will be very good for Cyrodil. I hope we see more objectives on the map in the future.
    Edited by Celas_Dranacea on January 18, 2017 4:43PM
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
    Options
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRK and its resources is AD home keep. Just like Ash.

You said it first
    Edited by Celas_Dranacea on January 18, 2017 7:40PM
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and this is the funniest thing I have ever read

because that's the same as saying - if AD didn't have Fantasia, CoH, Dominion Knights, VE and whoever else I have missed I'm sorry - and all these other groups - they wouldn't even be a faction either

or DC - if they didn't have the ever alliance swapping (no offense meant) VE, BoD, K-hole, TKG, LoM and other groups - they would be nothing too

it takes groups - do you have to be in one? no, there's plenty of things you can do as a solo player for your alliance - but group play (thus, zergs) is what makes Cyrodil go round

does it suck when raids stack on each other? absolutely - does it suck that sometimes you need 20-40 people or even more to capture a keep? ofcourse - does it suck to get ran over by 20 people when you take a resource yourself - not even a question

stacking happens because people hate loosing - they can't just say "*** it" and go for something else on the map - sometimes you can and sometimes you just can't (capturing last Emp keep for example)

in all, groups and guilds almost dictate what and when happens on the map - known groups who have know names and experience - and people will follow

so lets not get carried away here - we all do our share of zerfing and zerging, its just part of the game and there's no way around it

A couple of the AD groups you mentioned pvps an average 2 times per week so I am not seeing that having a meaningful impact to a campaign. I stand by my post... most of AD are not in guilds. They do not coordinate much but still compete well in the campaign. First place at least on Monday when I was last in Cyrodil. Where is EP and what place have they finished in the last dozen or so campaigns?. Blue has good players whether they are in groups or not in groups. Lastly, I did not mention zergs or Zerg surfing. If you have a Haxus defending your keep you have a good chance of keeping it. If you don't you can pack the entire faction in their it's going to get taken. I have seen it and done it more than 100 times. Again EP has what I said before... and Frozywozy.

Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options