The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

A quick question before I start crafting?

pod88kk
pod88kk
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey everyone I've decided it's time to finally try VMA on my Stamsorc, at the moment his gear is 5 Twice Born & 5 Vicious Ophidian with 2 Leki's daggers & a random bow.
I've heard that Stam characters are using Night Mother's Gaze instead of Twice Born, which is more beneficial in maelstrom?
Also I have a master's dagger so I was thinking I could use that & crafted weapons for either TBS or NMG with VO & then a monster's piece.
Does TBS still lose the second mundus when you bar swap? If so I'll need to stick with my current set up.
Also what enchants should I use on my weapons(DW and Bow)?

Thanks in advance for input.

Best Answer

• pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've managed to get to round 6 using TBS, VO & Leki's so fingers crossed I can get it done
    Answer ✓
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes tbs loses on bar swap, if you dont have 5p anymore.

Nmg is better for solo or maybe twice fanged serpent. As non crafted Set.

Master dagger + 1p Monster works. But 2p Monster is better
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fwiw it looks like in the feb update vma will start dropping dw weapons in pairs.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VO and nmg, all the way. I use Selenes with that.