Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zennrili an Zennji Siir - A rising guild.

Elwendryll
Elwendryll
✭✭✭✭✭
226415Banner.jpg

Welcome under the glow of the two moons. This clan was founded nearly a year and a half ago by a couple of khajiits, but today, only one of them remain.
Let's skip the lorefriendly part, we'll keep it for later. I apologize for any language issue I may let in this post, as english isn't my native language.

So, this guild theme is: Jone and Jode, the two moon deities. All of the guild ranks as well as the guild name are in Ta'agra. The Khajiiti language.
(If you want further informations, go check The Ta'agra Project Website)
Obviously, it's an Aldmeri guild, but anyone is welcome.

Ok, so here are my situation and my plans. I'm a french student, I can't be really active (it's nearly impossible for me to log in out of the week-end), but it will probably change in a few months; for the moment, I'm gathering gold in order to buy the Serenity fall manor (Aldmeri dominion) as a guild house.
As I can't be active, I can't really manage to make this guild lively, but this will change.

So, I'm looking for members. I need quite experienced people, and, the purpose here is to start doing some activities time to time, discuss together, and start making a little community.
Why? Because, when I will have the time to manage this guild as it deserve to be managed, I will need people as officers to lead all the future new members and help them.

Anyone interested here, as long as you're not a complete beginner, I invite you to join me, and you'll probably become one of the core members.
I have been playing this game for nearly 2 years, (March 2015), I'm a decent player with all the crafting skills maxed and all the traits unlocked.

What do I offer you? The opportunity to take part in the progression of a guild, free crafts from me, and all the help I could bring you.

If someone is interested, hopefully, just send a mail ingame to @Elwendryll, or reply on this forum. I will add some other contacts later.
PC - EU - France - AD
Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH