Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dark Brotherhood

Archaios
Archaios
Soul Shriven
Hi all, i'm hoping i can get some help here. I have a contract from the Dark Brotherhood to kill Mehrafar in the Rawl'ka Bazaar in Reapers March and i've been looking FOREVER for this person in the bazaar. Does anyone have any tips on where to find them or if the quest is bugged?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She wears bright white pants, and has a tiny loop going between the tailor and the stout elf pastry shop in the back by the stairs leading to the enchanter.
  • Archaios
    Archaios
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the replies. She is still not showing up. I'm wondering if it is glitched for me. This had happened with the Litany of Blood Characters as well. A few of them just didn't show up for some time then one day they were there.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there are other players that have problems with not respawning NPC targets. Maybe you have to wait till the next patch.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird. She's almost always there when I walk to the craft stations, but now that you wrote that I looked and she was gone most of the day.

There are some really weird proc issues across the game right now. If you've looked a couple of times and she's not where I said, drop,the quest and get a different one. Some of the DB kill quests are a pain and need to be dropped. I can never find the rift even targets.