Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hawk's Eye Set - Buying 2H weapon

Prabooo
Prabooo
✭✭✭✭
Greetings fellow adventurers, I want to buy a 2H Sword, Maul or Axe from the Hawk's Eye set. The reason for the post is because I don't find them anywhere in guild stores,

Thanks in advance!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why?

I may be wrong, but there was talk about 'smart loot' which only meant that sets which only effect one weapon will only drop weapons affected by that set.

For example, you should only find sword dancer 2 handed weapons and no other kinds of weapons.

But seriously, why would you want one? :)
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want 2h as secondary weapon, bow my primary of course
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »

But your 2hbar wont benefit from the 5th set bonus in any way. You cant put any bow skills on 2h bar. If this set works the way marksman does, the dmgincr on poison injection carries over even if your 2h bar doesnt have 5 pieces slotted while not on bow bar....

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Prabooo wrote: »

But your 2hbar wont benefit from the 5th set bonus in any way. You cant put any bow skills on 2h bar. If this set works the way marksman does, the dmgincr on poison injection carries over even if your 2h bar doesnt have 5 pieces slotted while not on bow bar....

Thanks for talking some sense into my L2Build issues :smiley: