The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Advice on Provisioning Addon(s)

Iziquiel
Iziquiel
✭✭
Hi, I have recently returned to ESO after quite a few months away and started a new character with which I want to max provisioning, something i didn't really focus on when I last played the game. I'm just looking for some advice on what the best or best selection of provisioning addons currently are that would help me with this as the one I remember using, Souschef, appears to have not been updated in quite some time.

One thing I would like an addon to provide is when I find an ingredient and select it that in the tooltip it shows which recipes I know that the ingredient could be used for so I don't spend too much time and inventory space collecting ingredients that I don't have a need for.

Grateful for any advice anyone can give!
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Check out the add-on called "ESO Master Recipe List". I found it at esoui.com. It is current with recipes.
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    Great, I just added that and it looks useful. It doesn't appear to add a tooltip though on ingredients, are there any other addons that might do this? I found one called Harvens Provisioning Tooltips but again its not been kept updated.

Thanks
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am using Cookery Wiz.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    How are you finding CookeryWiz?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it does the job and has stayed up-to-date. What i really like in it is recipe filterings and the batch feature. I can e.g. look for cookable green 20-29 recipes. I select the amount i want for each recipe and it calculates the amount of ingredients i need. Then i just press "cook" and it makes them all.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Iziquiel
    Iziquiel
    ✭✭
    Thank you I will give it a go!
  • jdougiepeb18_ESO
    jdougiepeb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Iziquiel, did you ever find a provisioning addon that adds tooltips to the ingredients?

The only one i've found when i've been looking is Harven's Provisioning tooltips, but it is outdated.

The link to it is here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info435-HarvensProvisioningTooltips.html

I'm not sure if these larger addons like the others already mentioned have this feature or not... if anyone knows of any addon that adds tooltips like these to the ingredients, then please let me know.

I'll keep looking in the meantime.