Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Unwillful Council?

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So its odd really but for my umpteenth character i am having an issue with the fighter guild last quest - Will of the Council or perhaps Won't of the Council is better.

I have completed the earlier quests but... when i go to Rawlkha no Aelif spawning at the Guild to tell me where to go or launch the quest.

matter of fact, went to many other guilds in various cities and zones and no spawning.

i know the last quest resolved in Malbor tal, i hocked the ring.

Now, i did all those quests of course in order so even though a lot of the other content is hit and miss, this one questline is intact.

Is there a required fighter's guild level? I think mine may only be 4 right now.

Do i need to kill some daedra and run dolmens for a while with their quests?

Was never a problem before but now damn thing wont start-up?

Any suggestions?

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    never mind - did some dolmens and their quest from guid and got to lvl 5 and lo and behold there she was.

So level 5 in the guild seems a requirement for the fifth and final story.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, this has been the case since launch. But thank you for confirming that it still exists! I wasn't sure if the restriction was still in-place after One Tamriel. Just the Mages Guild to check now, but chances are that it is still the case for thst too if this one is :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp