The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

finally,,its taken an hour but....

borgking
borgking
✭✭✭
I finally managed to leave trolls toothpick delve in Bankorai...tried 5 times to exit through entrance door but got an endless load screen....rebooted console 3 or 4 times...tried to teleport....finally had to hard reset console ...wait 10 mins and restart console and game...game starts up with my char on the outside of the dungeon at last.
the load screens in Bankorai are diabolical...to even enter this realm i had to cross the bridge from stormhaven as i couldnt teleport to the wayshrine in evermore.

Soooo glad i cancelled my subscription.....and to think i nearly cancelled the cancellation.roll on the 23rd.
  • borgking
    borgking
    ✭✭✭
    ps...xb1 eu server
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, game is screwed on Xbox EU. There's like 6 zones I cannot load into.
  • KingofAnnwn
    KingofAnnwn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently stuck waiting for shadowfen to load on Xbox:EU I'm sick of having to exit the game just for things to load. I suspected my internet, all tests were fine. Glad I'm not the only one to have these issues again
    Xbox One (Very Rare)
    DC - Gwenhwyfar Gwraig - Redguard Vamp Stamplar
    DC - Kiarina Florcht - Redguard Stamden
    PC
    AD - Lilwen Haf - Altmer Mag Sorc
    EP - Tarmena Diloren - Dunmer Magblade
    DC - Eletti Ghellon - Redguard Stamblade
    PS5
    DC - Arianwen Adahl - Breton Magcro