The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What Are the Chances of there being jewellery crafting/Improvement?

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
title is self-explanatory, but with a better in-depth analysis, there are very few necklaces that are legendary (Especially since it is near to completely impossible to get a legendary gold ebon necklace for the ebon armoury set as with many other sets out there), but if jewellery crafting was implemented, then people might be able to do better with crafting unique set combinations & coming up with new possible meta's to use in eso.

but putting it honestly though: what are the chances of ZOS implementing Jewellery Crafting into ESOTU???
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The small increase in stats that you get from changing your jewelry from purple to gold isn't going to change the meta.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    I thought ZOS was looking into this already.
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    I need this... cant bare to spend half a working day doing a vet trial, but really want my vo gear gold or at least purple
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I go to the Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil and look at the Jewelry, I get briefly excited when she has Jewelry from a Set I use. Then I look at the stat difference, and think, it's just not worth it. I am not sure if I would improve Jewelry if I could, it all depends on the Tempers needed.

Now, to be able to Craft it in the first place for the current Crafted Sets? Yes Please.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last we heard from them on this was the ama. They said something like "were working on new creative ways to obtain gold jewelry." of course, no ETA.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    The small increase in stats that you get from changing your jewelry from purple to gold isn't going to change the meta.

Actually, It can change some meta's on a small scale, for instance, you have more Max HP/Magicka/Stamina on gold jewellery Plus it increases certain statistics with specific set items such as more Max Health from the Ebon Armoury set in addition to a higher flat value from the 5 set piece which increases health for up to 12 group members by 1118 at Champion level 160 (Legendary quality)
    Nestor wrote: »
    Every time I go to the Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil and look at the Jewelry, I get briefly excited when she has Jewelry from a Set I use. Then I look at the stat difference, and think, it's just not worth it. I am not sure if I would improve Jewelry if I could, it all depends on the Tempers needed.

Now, to be able to Craft it in the first place for the current Crafted Sets? Yes Please.

Now here is someone who is using the ol' noggin, to be able to craft set jewellery from special crafting benches throughout tamriel (& Coldharbour) this would inspire people to create interesting combinations. (& Creativity is something ZOS wants to see on some occasions.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah would love gold nmg jewelry so i can stop farming VO
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

... wait, I don't PvP. There's a gold vendor?!?
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't care one way or the other for the improvement of dropped jewelry. But PLEASE make jewelry crafting a thing. Crafted sets are underpowered as it is compared to dropped sets, so it's not like making craftable jewelry would do anything to harm balance. It would only increase build diversity.
    Buff Soft Caps
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't care one way or the other for the improvement of dropped jewelry. But PLEASE make jewelry crafting a thing. Crafted sets are underpowered as it is compared to dropped sets, so it's not like making craftable jewelry would do anything to harm balance. It would only increase build diversity.

Exactly, a little diversity will do our minds good.