The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nightingales

Skullstachio
Skullstachio
✭✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one here thinking we should have a Nightingale Costume in Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited?

(If Nightingales existed before the dragon war, then whats to stop the nightingales from appearing again.)
Edited by Skullstachio on January 10, 2017 12:45PM
I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.

Nightingales 36 votes

Definitely. (Sucessfully picks an NPC's Pocket undetected.)
72%
nexxus_ESOMojmirBigBraggHanokihsAegisWolfSilentFox22olsborgkarma69Cillion3117DuxesSkullstachioJciampiSnowZeniaMelodiousAccordThe_Protagonistsusmitdssave_me_jeebusEnslavedShadowasrialDark_Lord_Kuro 26 votes
Nope (Got caught pick-pocketing.)
11%
EnodocSarevoccnil101Stovahkiin 4 votes
Maybe (Remains in the Shadows for an opportunity...)
16%
TheShadowScoutAkrasjelSerjustin19FluffyReachWitchLordMitchell123TMaree 6 votes
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They're already in game. You just don't ever see them because, you know, they're Nightingales. ;)
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect at some point they will consider this. but not now, right now they have a great many racial costume styles to bring to us here, so...
  • Mivryna
    Mivryna
    ✭✭✭
    It's the Outlaw crafting style, basically.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely. (Sucessfully picks an NPC's Pocket undetected.)
    Mivryna wrote: »
    It's the Outlaw crafting style, basically.

You obviously need to play Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, because it is not in the outlaw style, granted it may possess similar features, but what it does not have is the Nightingale crest on the chest, the Cape (Which is something ESOTU Needs RP wise for the asthetical feel.) & that unmistakable Eye Glare, It is like you are seeing stars in the night. seriously, who is gonna say no to the dark. (Not me.) Either way, there are many people here who may even cherish the very fabric of the nightingales (for oh I don't know, "Sneaky" reasons.)
    latest?cb=20120102112236
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "We needz more of da skyrimz fan services!!!!!"
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Only if the cape is gone. Capes don't really work well on costumes. Other than that aren't they super secret anyway?
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Druachan wrote: »
    Only if the cape is gone. Capes don't really work well on costumes. Other than that aren't they super secret anyway?

Yep, but logic typically gets thrown out the window in most forum threads anyways.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe in future when they add a Nocturne based DLC
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

Yep, but logic typically gets thrown out the window in most forum threads anyways.

I always thought it was hilarious that assassins had an assassin armour or costume. "Who's that guy?" "Oh thats Dave he's the local assassin". Logic removed.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stovahkiin wrote: »

I always thought it was hilarious that assassins had an assassin armour or costume. "Who's that guy?" "Oh thats Dave he's the local assassin". Logic removed.

I think that fiddling with the Blade of Woe in public all the time is worse than wearing some armor style xD

I mean, what would the Matron say if she knew I summoned the sacred blade meant to be used to send souls to the Dread Father to cut an apple? That's why I don't use the Assassin personality anymore.
    Edited by Abeille on January 21, 2017 5:09PM
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.