The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted set equal to Plague Doctor or Green Pact?

max_only
max_only
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I wish there was a crafted set that had attributes similar/ comparable to Plague Doctor or Green Pact.

Even if it's 8 or 9 trait. Right now there is nothing you can craft that will give you a similar health bonus.
#FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
#OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
|| CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orgnums Scales is the only real health oriented crafted set. Could be alright if combined with one of those two?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Depending on your objectivethere are similar issues with other types of sets.

For example, there are no crafted sets to match maxmag of some drops, or spell pen, or crit chance etc.

When focusing on one "number" with 1T they gave you almost a set for "max ths number" for practically ewvery number as a set that drops somewhere.

nothing close in the crafted side.

However, that doesn't mean there aren't some crafted sets that are just as good at "goals" as the drops are - just few and not necessarily every goal.

i mean having a high health may be a goal in its own right but more commonly the goal is not the high number but being able to do something

Whitestrake for instance may do fine for survivability - though not for the goal of say a bubble-plar max boom build.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a sap tank and my (unbuffed no food) health isn't where I want it to be to feel comfortable. Sure I can solo dolmens again with this new build but I don't know if anyone will hire me to tank their dungeon with such low numbers.

So I'm trying to bring my health closer to 30k with armor. I don't care about doing damage, just soaking it up.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King plus Orgnum's scales is what I'm currently trying out, just just have to craft the Orgnum's but should easily be 3-4K health regen and leaves room for a full 5 peice plague doctor set for dungeon tanking.

I haven't totaling built it out but with food should be 13k or so magicka, 30k ish health and 30k stamina depending on enchants and the like. Pair that with the 4K or so health regen when you dip below 60% health and I think it will be effective.