Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Starter Gear Help (XBOX ONE)

dubz00
dubz00
Soul Shriven
Hey all,

Been playing on my PC since launch, but now am starting over on Xbox One. I prefer PC, but because of losing a work computer and being given an xbox one that's what I'm trying to play on now. With a work change and move for us I also have very little time to play and getting going and leveling has seemed difficult to dive into and get any real traction on.

On PC I had full training gear sets for each character that I would replace every 10 levels (seducer's for magicka characters and hunding's for stam users) in mostly heavy with one medium and one light piece of armor.

I'm wondering if there are any kind soul out there who would be willing to donate at least a level 10 set of armor with any kind of set bonus and training on everything for me to get started. It would be a huge help to me. I'm starting with a stam character but would love to level a magicka one as well. My gamertag is Jdub0000. Any help at all would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey what server are you on? I'm EU so happy to help if you are.
  • dubz00
    dubz00
    Soul Shriven
    ahh yes forgot to say. I'm NA unfortunately. Thanks so much for being willing though!
  • dubz00
    dubz00
    Soul Shriven
    anyone on NA xbox 1 able to help? am level 13 now, so maybe I'm actually looking for a level 15 set of training gear.
  • Guambodian
    Guambodian
    ✭✭✭
    Send me an in game mail or Xbox live message. Gamer tag: Guambodian. I'll pull you into my guild and help you out.