Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Still newish to the game, trying to identify a skill I see a lot of 300+ CP players use.

hockeyboi
hockeyboi
When they cast it, it makes themselves transparent/invisible almost with a blue hue. It also shows a huge circle around them, as though they have some kind of beneficial Centre-Aoe around them.

Anyone know what this skill is?

I'm CP 100, so I haven't had a chance to explore every skill line as I'm systematically levelling all my XP levelled available skill lines two by two.

Thanks in advance for your input.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the sorceror class skill "Hurricane" its the stamina morph of "lightning form"

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Nanigae
    Nanigae
    ✭✭
    sounds like they're teleporting, traveling to a guild mate or wayshrine--do they reappear, stay like that or vanish completely?
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Sounds like the sorceror class skill "Hurricane" its the stamina morph of "lightning form"

This is my thought

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]