Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Stam DK Tank grinding issue

WoollyWool
I am about 110cp now, using 1HS and 2H. I am having issues to kill mobs (skyreach cactacombs) quickly even with 2H set up with reverse slice, talons, noxious breath etc. On top of that, I cannot tank the mobs at skyreach cactacombs. My gear set up is random pick ups from dungeon runs, with highest possible health set up. Right now I have about 20k Health, 22k Stam, weapon dmg around 1.1k. Where did I go wrong?
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you grinding mobs switch to dps build then when done go back to your tank setup
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • WoollyWool
    pattyLtd wrote: »
    If you grinding mobs switch to dps build then when done go back to your tank setup

Yeah I did that, still had to take quite a number of hit to get those mobs down
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyreach mobs have higher health and higher resistance it's honestly not for lower cp people despite TU hype. They hit harder too. Also bow and duel wield are better for grinding there are lots better places out there but if you can be grouped with a Templar with repenentence and even shards you can do it at any level even sub cp. Steel tornado vollley and bombard, choking talons, standard when in trouble. Drop the two hander dreams until you got some power as in over 300. In general grinding with a Templar is my preferred situation. Have them repent every two to three bodies not at the end of the fight like most do. I don't need pots or a heal I just need someone else with repentance.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.