The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VMA weekly rewards help

eso-pedro
eso-pedro
✭✭
I was wondering if someone can help me understand the vMA weekly rewards.....I have not done this content yet but it is the next thing on the list, thanks in advance
XBOX ONE - EU
Guild: The Red Dragon Legion
Come join us - Guildmaster GT: Robo1314 or Pedro i888
At CP Cap
Mag DK - Mag NB - Mag Temp Heal - Stam DK - Stam Sorc
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's 4 weekly leaderboards, one for each class. Each one has 100 spots, sorted by score. And yes, you have to be in top 100 to get a reward. For example, if you did a 400 k run and got the last spot and then someone got 401k, you wont get the weekly rewards.
    If your char is still on one of them by the end of the weekly, you'll get an ingame mail with a random vMA weapon... Chances are the same as in final chest, but it will be golden. There's also a chance of getting a golden jewelry piece iirc.

P.S. Also you cant leave the arena in order to get a score in the end. There is a save feature, but it disables scores.
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on January 8, 2017 11:41AM
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • HatchetHaro
    HatchetHaro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding onto that, DKs have the fewest scores on the leaderboard, just saying, so if you simply just complete vMA on a DK once per week you can get that reward, which is just a random gold Maelstrom weapon.
    Best Argonian NA and I will fight anyone for it

17 Argonians

6x IR, 6x GH, 7x TTT, 4x GS, 4x DB, 1x PB, 3x SBS, 1x Unchained
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    Perfect thanks for the info......I will just concentrate on completion first haha
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • eso-pedro
    eso-pedro
    ✭✭
    My magic dk is my main character with everything maxed out so he will be my guy for the job....just need to learn the mechanics to do a full run without leaving
    XBOX ONE - EU
    At CP Cap
  • koralr33fer
    koralr33fer
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get 2 weekly rewards on 2 different classes? Warden seems to be the easiest class to get leaderboard. So If I get top 100 on my warden and top 100 on a different class, do you get 2 gold items, one on each character?
  • Haquor
    Haquor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible to get 2 weekly rewards on 2 different classes? Warden seems to be the easiest class to get leaderboard. So If I get top 100 on my warden and top 100 on a different class, do you get 2 gold items, one on each character?

Every single character you play that you get a top 100 score of for its class will recieve a weekly reward mail.

I used to put 2 sorcs, 2 temps and 2 NBs on every week till i got what i needed.