The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Assistance with choosing a proper guild

Taps719
Taps719
Soul Shriven
Alot of these posts regarding the different guilds seem really interesting except I don't know what half of it really means. Currently, I'm only questing and trying to level up since I'm only at a lvl 13. I would like to join a guild with players who are willing to quest with me and have fun. I don't really care to hear trash talk so looking for fun and mature players as well as players who can answer my questions that will more than likely come off as dumb. I'm on mostly in the evenings and weekends; I don't mind communicating and being active I just need some help getting started. Now that I've set up my dating profile I look forward to meeting new people!

Thanks for all replies
  • dinogamer14miku
    I agree with you, I'm trying to find people to have a great time with on this game as well and I've never really been in a guild before or had friends in this game so its a little intimidating for me. I ve actually beat the main story solo and I'm a champion rank khajiit dragon knight. I don't know how much I'll be on because of school but I believe I can be around the most on weekends and could help ya out.
    are you on a playstation NA server?
  • JUGSoMILK
    JUGSoMILK
    ✭✭
    I can get you into our guild. We are mostly a trading guild but we hold farming and leveling events every couple weeks. Message me, JUGSoMILK on PSN.
  • dinogamer14miku
    JUGSoMILK wrote: »
    I can get you into our guild. We are mostly a trading guild but we hold farming and leveling events every couple weeks. Message me, JUGSoMILK on PSN.

ok i will message ya
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    Dinogamer14miku send me a psn message my psn is Lacangel (:

My taps719 just recently joined us and has hopefully had a good experience if your looking for a fun casual guild that has great diversity and is really helpful towards lower level players we'd love for you to join us (:
    Edited by Lacangel on January 9, 2017 6:47PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All 3 of my Social Guilds are just what your looking for. I am PC/NA, so if you want to get hooked up on that platform, I can get you in one or two of them.

I think the kind of Guild your looking for is a Social Guild. People hanging out and playing the game, tend to be helpful and considerate and patient. It is the PvP guilds and PvE Trials guilds that can be kind of intense, but again, those also tend to be helpful to new players too, just for different purposes like how to best run a Trial or a Veteran Group Dungeon. But for a new player, look for a Social Guild and try it out. There is no black list or anything if you just leave a guild, so no issues joining one, trying it out and then leaving if it does not fit for you.

Also, some like to Guild up as it were with a small 20 to 30 player guild. Those can be nice too. Some like 300 to 500 player guilds as there can be more online to group up with as needed. Also, nice people tend to be in nice guilds, jerks tend to be in jerky guilds, so if your playing around another player who is nice, ask them if they know any good guilds.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• dinogamer14miku
    Lacangel wrote: »
    Dinogamer14miku send me a psn message my psn is Lacangel (:

My taps719 just recently joined us and has hopefully had a good experience if your looking for a fun casual guild that has great diversity and is really helpful towards lower level players we'd love for you to join us (:

ok i shall
    Edited by dinogamer14miku on January 9, 2017 7:35PM
  • Taps719
    Taps719
    Soul Shriven
    As Lac mentioned, I have joined his Guild and I have to say the overall experience has been good. It's a good group of people who are both social and helpful and even though everyone is all super high levels they don't care Everyone just has fun.