Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't craft armor past 150

Meesha1170
Meesha1170
✭✭✭✭
Hi all,

I haven't done much crafting as I was waiting until higher levels to do so. I'm at CP 470 and have applied every skill point into every crafting skill line and maxed them all to 50. I have plenty of mats too. Went to make an armor set and was surprised I couldn't craft armor past 150. Anyone know what I might be overlooking? I'm on PS4 btw. Thanks all!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to increase the amount of mats used on the crafting window, which will increase the level of the item.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max armor you can craft is CP 160; and the matts are insane(think 150 silkweave for one piece). You might not have the matts. If not, sounds like a bug.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies. Ackwalan, you may of hit the nail. I don't recall adjusting the quantity so that's probably what I missed. I'll double check when I get home.

In terms of mats I definitely have enough, thousands of each ruby type.