The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESO PS4 NA Southeast Asian Guild

Lorkhai
Lorkhai
✭✭
Indictus is a casual mature guild in the GMT/UTC +8 timezone (i.e. Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong). Our members are primarily from Malaysia but we welcome all players of any level/faction. However as our guild is comprised of working adults, our active gaming times are primarily late evenings in the Asean/Oceania region.

We organize events and have active discussions over Band and Whatsapp groups.

Our target is to grow and reach endgame and beyond while creating/maintaining friendships beyond gaming.

In game active time
- GMT/UTC +8 (MY/SG/HK) 8pm-2am
- GMT/UTC +10 (AUS) 10pm >

Over 18 and casual. For an invite please message PSN: khai77
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Still actively recruiting. We have new members and are gearing up for Trials and other activities. We welcome new players and will help you level and gear up.

Over 18 and casual. For an invite please message PSN: khai77
  • aheinel
    aheinel
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join. I'm based in Japan. I have been playing on the PC since early release, but just changed over to PS4. Now I'm starting fresh. So, I'm a new old player. My PSN ID is A-DORIA-N . Looking forward to meeting some new people.
    @Mana69

ESOTR listener
    Tales of Tamriel listener
    In Japan
    PS4 NA Server
    Templar
    Father
    Gamer
    Teacher
    Friend
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting and have members from Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.

We are a friendly guild and help new players level and gear up. Message PSN: khai77 for an invite
  • Roguesw
    Roguesw
    PSN is PhysiquedParrot. 19m aussie here. work nights most nights, but have a few off every few days. im on whenever im home, which is pretty often too
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    We are still recruiting and growing. We are a social casual PVE dungeon and Trials guild. We currently have organized and scheduled Trials runs on Sunday afternoons 2pm (GMT +8). We are new player friendly.

PSN khai77 for an invite.
  • Knavei
    Knavei
    Soul Shriven
    I'm from the Philippines. Send me an invite PSN: Knavei
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Knavei wrote: »
    I'm from the Philippines. Send me an invite PSN: Knavei

Thanks for your interest. An invite is making its way too you soon.
  • tommedemab16_ESO
    Hi! I live in Taiwan and am about to buy PS4 pro with ESO. Am 25 years old, working in tech (software development). Would like to join you folks.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your interest. Can you tell me what your PSN ID is? Alternatively, please send a friend request to khai77
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    Hi! I live in Taiwan and am about to buy PS4 pro with ESO. Am 25 years old, working in tech (software development). Would like to join you folks.

Hi. I think I now understand that you may not have gotten your PS4 and ESO just yet. Do message me on PSN at khai77 when you're ready to join. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Lorkhai
    Lorkhai
    ✭✭
    We are still active and recruiting. Message PSN khai77 for an invite